Clubplanet Nightlife Community

best suppliment for me?

djprotege

I'm sure this question has been asked a million times on this part of the board, but I guess I'm going to ask for the million and first time.

I've been working out on a regular basis for about 2-3 months now...3-4 times a week, weight training. I'm slowly but surely starting to see a change in my overall size but I'm ready for a lil help.

Basically, what is the best over-the-counter suppliment for someone like me to go to GNC or wherever and get? I've gone to fitness stores, GNC, places like that, even asked for suggestion at my Gold's Gym...but basically all these places tell you is that you need the most expensive and biggest bottle of whatever they have. I'm in need of an opinion from someone who isnt going to make commisssion off a sale to me. :)

Like I said, I'm in the gym about 3-4 days a week. Currently about 160 pounds, 6'0. Lookin to just gain general muscle mass and weight. Not necessarily in a short amount of time, but I dont wanna have to buy something for 3-4 months to start seeing results. Any ideas?

Take the $100 you were going to spend on supplements and break it. Send me $50 and you keep $50. That way both of us will be better off.

Seriously, don't spend you money on "supplements". It sounds like you are showing progress. Spend you money on food. Eat at least 1 gram of protein per lb of body weight and eat pleny of good carbs and good fat.

No need to waste your money on supplements at GNC. So long as you are eating right, there should be no need for supplements.

Good luck

nautica

Elite is right about eating real food. Eat, Eat and eat more. But, it sounds like you are a hard gainer from the size of you at 6' 160. Its going to be almost impossible for you to get the amount of calories you need in order to build true mass with just eating regular food. Unless you have a lot of time on your hands. I would get a good weight gainer like cytosport. Look online and do some research...you can get it pretty cheap. If I where you this is what I would do. You need to eat like 6-8 times a day. Get about 4500-5000 calories a day plus 1.5grams of protein times your body weight. THis would mean that you need 240 grams of protein a day. PLan out your meals and substitute a weight gainer shake for real food when you dont have the time. I usually have about 3 day. In between real meals. I would also get some creatine. YOu dont have to spend a lot of money. Go to vitaminshop.com and they have generic creatine monohydrate...get some of that and follow the directions. Also a good multivitamin. Thats all you really need. If you follow this and give it your all in they gym you WILL see results. Remember to get plenty of sleep.....that is when your body does its growing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I'm sure this question has been asked a million times on this part of the board, but I guess I'm going to ask for the million and first time.

I've been working out on a regular basis for about 2-3 months now...3-4 times a week, weight training. I'm slowly but surely starting to see a change in my overall size but I'm ready for a lil help.

Basically, what is the best over-the-counter suppliment for someone like me to go to GNC or wherever and get? I've gone to fitness stores, GNC, places like that, even asked for suggestion at my Gold's Gym...but basically all these places tell you is that you need the most expensive and biggest bottle of whatever they have. I'm in need of an opinion from someone who isnt going to make commisssion off a sale to me. :)

Like I said, I'm in the gym about 3-4 days a week. Currently about 160 pounds, 6'0. Lookin to just gain general muscle mass and weight. Not necessarily in a short amount of time, but I dont wanna have to buy something for 3-4 months to start seeing results. Any ideas?

Agree with what was said. Where applicable, consider adding Amino 3000 and L Glutamine and CLA. For more info, u can pm me.