Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Yanks vs. Red Sox offseason

kayluhb

a better gaurantee would be Boomer will be on the DL by JUly

yeah i would have 2-3 odds on that. Nothing like a 275 pound 42 year old with a bad back. But he throws strikes and i would take my chances with a 2 year contract with him then a 4 year with wright.

yeah i would have 2-3 odds on that. Nothing like a 275 pound 42 year old with a bad back. But he throws strikes and i would take my chances with a 2 year contract with him then a 4 year with wright.

your on actually i think its probably a wash

but Ill try to increase my odds at winning the bet by coming up to beantown this yr and look top pick a fight with Boomer at some coffe shop at 6am after hes been out all night ....oh wait thats been done

i love wells unconditionally and he should give you some quality starts

but he will have some rough outings at Fenway

and the loveable obnoxious drunk act can wear thin especially since you guys know hes a Yankee at heart

Wells signig isnt bad for ya if he was your 4-5 starter , but hes gotta be your #2 now by losing pedro and prob D-Lowe, Red light curt and his bad ankle

Still early though and i think Theo will get aat least one more arm for you guys

he better get atleast lowe back for one year or we will have halama giving us quality starts. Good thing boston closes down at 2 wells will have a hard time trying to find someplace to get into trouble.

let me put it this way we have wells for two years at the same price you have kevin brown per year. I say our jewish GM got the better deal on that.

he better get atleast lowe back for one year or we will have halama giving us quality starts. Good thing boston closes down at 2 wells will have a hard time trying to find someplace to get into trouble.

let me put it this way we have wells for two years at the same price you have kevin brown per year. I say our jewish GM got the better deal on that.

yeh im hopingt LA gets hudson , not atlanta

so we can try to unload Kbrown on the braves , hes from theitr and im sure would like to finish up his nasty surly career near home

ANd being that its atlanta he will win 15-17 games again

I think LEo Mazzone can turn me into a decent 5th starter

its like something in the water down there

yeh im hopingt LA gets hudson , not atlanta

so we can try to unload Kbrown on the braves , hes from theitr and im sure would like to finish up his nasty surly career near home

ANd being that its atlanta he will win 15-17 games again

I think LEo Mazzone can turn me into a decent 5th starter

its like something in the water down there

Who would they give up for Brown?

Why didn't the Sox save a few million and just resign Cabrera?? I think he did a nice job last year...

Not sure, was wondering the same thing myself.. one thing is for sure, I'll be interested in seeing how much the payroll increases for the Red Sox this year after all the stupid bitching the Red Sox fans did about payroll.

:zzz: :zzz:

reneria is younger and better then O-cab.

You're probably right, but O-Cab did very well in his short time there. He played some very nice shortstop and was pretty clutch when they needed him to be. I don't know... I just think that when the team won the way they did, and had the chemistry that they had, you should try to keep as many people from that team as possible. There's no gaurentee that Renteria will do any better that O-Cab...

You're probably right, but O-Cab did very well in his short time there. He played some very nice shortstop and was pretty clutch when they needed him to be. I don't know... I just think that when the team won the way they did, and had the chemistry that they had, you should try to keep as many people from that team as possible. There's no gaurentee that Renteria will do any better that O-Cab...

well, when one of the leaders on your team signs for more money on some other franchise, that idea is already dead. there's still plenty of guys on that team that keep the chemistry going like Millar, Damon, Manny, Papi, Bronson and Trot.....I wouldnt worry that much

well, when one of the leaders on your team signs for more money on some other franchise, that idea is already dead. there's still plenty of guys on that team that keep the chemistry going like Millar, Damon, Manny, Papi, Bronson and Trot.....I wouldnt worry that much

I've been reading that the team wasn't exactly crying over Pedro leaving...

Dude, don't forget about Varitek.. I always hear he's like the team's glue..