Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Yanks vs. Red Sox offseason

kayluhb

The Sox wanted Hudson in the worst way, but the Braves had a better offer on the table.

Anyway, I'm worried about Beltran. It seems he doesn't want to play in NY. My gut is telling me he'll resign with the 'Stros.

Can anyone tell me what the fucking situation with Giambi is. Are we going to buy him out or what? Maybe that fucking gaylord Beane will take him for Zito?

btw, jtk, who says our rotation looked good on paper last year? I thought it was ok, but I certainly liked Boston's alot more. This year we will have the best rotation. By far. Think about it. Your number two would've been our number four. I don't understand all this bad talk of Wright. He was one of the league leaders in ERA, great year. Pavano had another great year. Wheres all the shit talking coming from? I love how everyone fucking hates Schilling. Former teammates, opposing players, managers, everyone. HAHA

I don't think there exists one expert or amateur that likes the Clement signing. Horrible. Love how Petey is already talking shit about the Sox here in NY. These are the kind of players that come out of Boston. All of them. Ortiz, Manny, Pedro, they're all alike. Tek may not even sign. Ortiz' response to the the possibility of Paydro going to NY: "he ain't goin to no Mets" haha ok, papi.

Boston's not even making the playoffs next year.

Yeah my bad, Varitek actually declined arbitration.. any thoughts as to why?

Because he wants more money. Arb is a way for teams to weasel their way out of giving long term contracts. Tek believes he deserves one. I don't see why Boston is reluctant. Theo is fucking retarded. He gets credit for so much shit. He barely did anything. He wasn't even the one who suggested they sign Ortiz.

The Sox wanted Hudson in the worst way, but the Braves had a better offer on the table.

Anyway, I'm worried about Beltran. It seems he doesn't want to play in NY. My gut is telling me he'll resign with the 'Stros.

Can anyone tell me what the fucking situation with Giambi is. Are we going to buy him out or what? Maybe that fucking gaylord Beane will take him for Zito?

btw, jtk, who says our rotation looked good on paper last year? I thought it was ok, but I certainly liked Boston's alot more. This year we will have the best rotation. By far. Think about it. Your number two would've been our number four. I don't understand all this bad talk of Wright. He was one of the league leaders in ERA, great year. Pavano had another great year. Wheres all the shit talking coming from? I love how everyone fucking hates Schilling. Former teammates, opposing players, managers, everyone. HAHA

I don't think there exists one expert or amateur that likes the Clement signing. Horrible. Love how Petey is already talking shit about the Sox here in NY. These are the kind of players that come out of Boston. All of them. Ortiz, Manny, Pedro, they're all alike. Tek may not even sign. Ortiz' response to the the possibility of Paydro going to NY: "he ain't goin to no Mets" haha ok, papi.

Boston's not even making the playoffs next year.

:blah:

nice rant....but money cant buy championships and the red sox still have most of their old team from their world series winning year

not going to make the playoffs? pffftt.....NEXT

:blah:

nice rant....but money cant buy championships and the red sox still have most of their old team from their world series winning year

not going to make the playoffs? pffftt.....NEXT

Let me ask you a couple of questions. Have the Sox improved from last year? Can you honestly tell me you like Boston's rotation better than the Yanks'? (now regarded as the best in the Majors)

The Sox were only a couple of innings away from getting swept. And now they lose Petey, Tek may not sign, and you have a shitty rotation.

Can you see your Sox finally winning the division?

Let me ask you a couple of questions. Have the Sox improved from last year? Can you honestly tell me you like Boston's rotation better than the Yanks'? (now regarded as the best in the Majors)

The Sox were only a couple of innings away from getting swept. And now they lose Petey, Tek may not sign, and you have a shitty rotation.

Can you see your Sox finally winning the division?

first of all....they didnt win the division last year, remember? they ended up making history with a comeback never accomplished before by any baseball team against a team that had nearly twice the salary and a staff considered much better at the beginning of the year

you think because a couple of guys have career years that they are gonna be superstuds? remember javy vasquez and how high prized a pick-up that was? whatever happened to him?

money cant buy team chemistry and you automatically ruling out the red sox because pedro left takes away all credibility to your comments..........like I said before, NEXT

first of all....they didnt win the division last year, remember? they ended up making history with a comeback never accomplished before by any baseball team against a team that had nearly twice the salary and a staff considered much better at the beginning of the year

you think because a couple of guys have career years that they are gonna be superstuds? remember javy vasquez and how high prized a pick-up that was? whatever happened to him?

money cant buy team chemistry and you automatically ruling out the red sox because pedro left takes away all credibility to your comments..........like I said before, NEXT

I remember they were about to BE history, remember? The Yanks won their division, as usual, and then went on to piss on the Sox for the first 3 games, per usual. The Yanks were beter than the Sox last year even with their horrible rotation.

And I didn't rule out the Sox soley because they lost Pedro, it's a combination of things. Everyone is saying it. The sox have regressed. The Yanks have progressed. Immensely.

No playoffs for you.

def. a fluke..

sometimes those things happen

Once the Sox got Schilling no one considered the Yankees staff to be better at any point...

Imagne a boxer who has fought and lost eighty six straight times finally win on his 87th try. 'OMG I AM THE GREATEST, NEVERMIND IT TOOK ME ALMOST A CENTURY, I FINALLY WON!'

That's the Red Sox.

Remember when Buster Douglas beat Tyson? He was the champ!

The Red Sox are the Buster Douglas of baseball.

The clock has already started on their next drought.

At least you'll have 2004 and the 'biggest choke' to talk about when you're second to last come September.

your comparison make no sense whatsoever.

An 87 year old boxer??

That would mean the sox have had the same players for 86 years.

Can some smart yankee fans please keep your short bus fans in check.

2004 world champion red sox.

Listen, you benighted piece of shit. My Venezuelan maid just read this and even she understands the analogy. You've been a loser for eighty six straight years. You finally won. And now you people act as if the past doesn't matter. Face it, you people know how to lose. You've been doing it for the better part of a century. Your players even degrade themselves. Should I bring back the quotes?

No playoffs for you next year. Pedro's gone. You couldn't get Pavano even though you were the favorites. You couldn't get Hudson. Theo sucks. Pedro is talking shit about you. Everyone is talking shit about Schilling. Varitek may walk. Ortiz is an immigrant. Your rotation is for shit.

We are the King Of All Teams.

I remember they were about to BE history, remember? The Yanks won their division, as usual, and then went on to piss on the Sox for the first 3 games, per usual. The Yanks were beter than the Sox last year even with their horrible rotation.

And I didn't rule out the Sox soley because they lost Pedro, it's a combination of things. Everyone is saying it. The sox have regressed. The Yanks have progressed. Immensely.

No playoffs for you.

Lets see if I remember....I remember the Yankees choking worse than any team in sports EVER!!!!

wasnt the core of the team the exact same???? has there been anybody that the Yankees picked up besides a 40 something lefty and two guys coming off career years?

funny how you just got spanked, embarassed, dumped on, and laughed at and you still got the balls to brag.....guess there's truely no helping the retarded

Maybe to an uneducated person your analogy makes sense, but to normal people it is a stretch. You are saying a boxer is the same as a team, and one fight is the same as a best of seven series. Now you are also saying that this boxer who fights for 86 years is the same as the thousands of different players that have played for the sox in 86 years.

As I said you make no sense and maybe your maid should go back to esl teacher and ask for more help.

Your rotation is sick, once you sign beltran your line up will be sick, but you still have to play the games. It must make georgie sick to know he spent 300 million in payroll and his team became the laughing stock of the baseball world.

Lets see if I remember....I remember the Yankees choking worse than any team in sports EVER!!!!

wasnt the core of the team the exact same???? has there been anybody that the Yankees picked up besides a 40 something lefty and two guys coming off career years?

funny how you just got spanked, embarassed, dumped on, and laughed at and you still got the balls to brag.....guess there's truely no helping the retarded

It's sort of odd that you mention ' 40 something lefties' because...umm....How about Wells??? You also fail to mention that the 40 something lefty just happens to be th best pitcher in the game today. I don't fucking care how old a pitcher is. If he's the best, I want him on my team.

You also go on to say something about guys coming off career years. ummm hello, that's when I want them. Unless of course you want a guy who's coming off a bad/down year. Because that makes alot of sense, right?

And finally, you find it funny how I've got the balls to brag? I didn't know bragging required 'balls.' And besides, you've been spanked, embarassed, dumped on your entire existance, and yet still bragged.

The difference between the Red Sox and the Yankees is this: The Sox are well known for their futility. Movies have been made and songs have been written about it.

The Yankees are known for their winning. Again, movies have been made and songs written documenting their success.

Bottom line, you finally won, and you're now acting as if you've been winning all along. The Yankees have been a life long dynasty. The list of players that we have put in the HOF is just ridiculous. Put your list of HOF players next to ours, and make comparisons.

No playoffs for you next year.

Maybe to an uneducated person your analogy makes sense, but to normal people it is a stretch. You are saying a boxer is the same as a team, and one fight is the same as a best of seven series. Now you are also saying that this boxer who fights for 86 years is the same as the thousands of different players that have played for the sox in 86 years.

As I said you make no sense and maybe your maid should go back to esl teacher and ask for more help.

Your rotation is sick, once you sign beltran your line up will be sick, but you still have to play the games. It must make georgie sick to know he spent 300 million in payroll and his team became the laughing stock of the baseball world.

I usually break down your shitty posts starting from the top, but this time I have to start at the bottom.

laughingstock of the baseball world??!?! hahahahaha you've been the laughingstock for pretty much the entire 20th century! I can deal with the biggest choke and losing for one year....but never a whole century. Seriously, how the fuck did you people deal with that?

Anyway, that analagy makes pefect sense. And, yes, I am comparing one fight to a 7 game series. Do you know how much training goes into one fight?

As far as Georgie boy, he only wants to win. I love it that we have an owner willing to spend as much as he does to win. Besides, we live in the biggest market in the world. He can afford it.

It must make Theo sick that he lost Pedro, couldn't trade for Hudson, couldn't sign Pavano and now has to settle on a fatshit being his number 2.

btw, your realization that 'you still have to play the games' was brilliant. I'm just here to remind you how miserable of an offseason the Sox are having, and how great its been for the Yanks.

It's sort of odd that you mention ' 40 something lefties' because...umm....How about Wells??? You also fail to mention that the 40 something lefty just happens to be th best pitcher in the game today. I don't fucking care how old a pitcher is. If he's the best, I want him on my team.

You also go on to say something about guys coming off career years. ummm hello, that's when I want them. Unless of course you want a guy who's coming off a bad/down year. Because that makes alot of sense, right?

And finally, you find it funny how I've got the balls to brag? I didn't know bragging required 'balls.' And besides, you've been spanked, embarassed, dumped on your entire existance, and yet still bragged.

The difference between the Red Sox and the Yankees is this: The Sox are well known for their futility. Movies have been made and songs have been written about it.

The Yankees are known for their winning. Again, movies have been made and songs written documenting their success.

Bottom line, you finally won, and you're now acting as if you've been winning all along. The Yankees have been a life long dynasty. The list of players that we have put in the HOF is just ridiculous. Put your list of HOF players next to ours, and make comparisons.

No playoffs for you next year.

right on pal

I'll be there to slap your back when your choking on your hairball again next year

when you lost the series after being up 3-0 with 187 million dollar payroll you became the laughing stock of baseball. All the other teams laughed.

Your rotation looks good on paper but lets see if wright or pavano can handle new york, because vasquez is 100 times better then both and could not handle it. If they can not then you are screwed because you have no ability to get anyone at the trading deadline. Your team is an injury away from disaster.

Aside from clement and as long as they sign tek we will be ok. The sox will not be as stupid as the yankees and overpay or give out stupid contracts to players.

Hudson will be a Free agent next year why would we overpay with talent to get him for one year that is dumb. Sheets will be available either at the trading deadline or at the end of the season, we have the prospect to get him while you have nothing.

Since georgie starting spending how many titles have you won? none.

And you will not win with nothing but all-stars on your team.

training for a fight and a seven game series??

do me a favor and let your maid take over. lol

And your rotation should be sick they are paid 60 mill.

Nice response, tiger. Admit it, there's no way for you to repudiate any of that.

btw, jtk, why are you always going back an hour later to edit your posts?

i forgot to put world after baseball, shit did not bake sense.

hey caleb whats up, i thought this was some new asshole.

Should be a good year.

when you lost the series after being up 3-0 with 187 million dollar payroll you became the laughing stock of baseball. All the other teams laughed.

Your rotation looks good on paper but lets see if wright or pavano can handle new york, because vasquez is 100 times better then both and could not handle it. If they can not then you are screwed because you have no ability to get anyone at the trading deadline. Your team is an injury away from disaster.

Aside from clement and as long as they sign tek we will be ok. The sox will not be as stupid as the yankees and overpay or give out stupid contracts to players.

Hudson will be a Free agent next year why would we overpay with talent to get him for one year that is dumb. Sheets will be available either at the trading deadline or at the end of the season, we have the prospect to get him while you have nothing.

Since georgie starting spending how many titles have you won? none.

And you will not win with nothing but all-stars on your team.

training for a fight and a seven game series??

do me a favor and let your maid take over. lol

And your rotation should be sick they are paid 60 mill.

I think we've already established the whole laughingstock parallegism. Did you not catch the part where I said 'I'd much rather be the laughingstock for one year, than my entire existence?'

Our rotation looks good on paper because it is in fact very good, dipshit. Atlanta's rotation looked good on paper in the 90's because it was indeed, good.

Why do you keep mentioning the trade deadline? Who the fuck cares? Trades are for teams that have holes and need to fix them. We don't have any fucking holes. Furthermore, how can we be one injury away from disaster when our entire fucking team is comprised of All Stars? There isn't a scintilla of logic in that statement. We lost Giambi and we didn't miss a fucking beat. If anyone is an injury away from disaster it's you. Can you imagine Schilling going down? Which is completely likely. He's going to miss the opener, isn't he? Which would make David fucking Wells your opening day starter. Brilliant. Isn't his ERA almost 5 at Fenway?

Onto to overpaying....I'll just say that I'd much rather overpay top pitchers, than pay an average pitcher what he's worth. You have to overpay great players, it's the way it is.

Hudson....haha this is how you exlain all your fucking moves. When you don't accomplish what you set out to do, you offer up some bumbling excuse as to why. You know damn well Theo was trying his damndest to get Hudson now. He wanted him, but couldn't get him. And who says Hudson would sign with you after this upcoming horrible season you're about to endure?

Finally, you obviously aren't too familiar with the type of training regimen boxers have to go through when training for a fight.

p.s. Do me and yourself a favor and never, ever type the following: 'lol' My God.