Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Ladyshady

nomembername

Yo I was listening to Stern this morning and they were having there intern contest and one of the chics (I think her name might have been Michelle) is from Albany and helps manage Paisan's Pizzeria...they were saying she looks pretty hot and she had some funny stories...you know her by any chance?

....i wouldnt care.....i'd still smack them, flip them, rub them down, oh nooooooo.......

yeah i dont care either. i like fake breats, when they are soft & naturalish that is.

guess my point was that her only *really* good asset is her breasts and those anyone could have bought with 5,000 $s or so, so shes really nothing but a butter face with a nice breast aug.

...i wouldnt fuck her either way......for me, a pretty face is everything.....even if she's a little dumpy, you can just look into her eyes and pretend the rest of her is hot......whereas with this girl you'd have to stay focused on them bitties, and you know she'll pick up on that at some point.........

...i wouldnt fuck her either way......for me, a pretty face is everything.....even if she's a little dumpy, you can just look into her eyes and pretend the rest of her is hot......whereas with this girl you'd have to stay focused on them bitties, and you know she'll pick up on that at some point.........

who the fuck are you kidding....you don't have standards :jerkoff: