Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vegas blows!!!

cherbear311

Everything else away!!! Now that I have your attention. Please any recomendations to clubs would be greatly appreciated. My three abosolutely gorgeous friends and I are going to be there Sat-Wed. :makeout: The last time I was there my friends and I got free passes to clubs from valets. Is that common?? Anyways PLEASE give a sister a break and help me out. I know in the past year many new clubs have opened so I would love to know the best ones to go to. Also whats up with Drais, I have heard good and bad things about it.

I can give you advice on where to go and how to get into places, give you passes ect.. hit web and check out where you want to go and i'll tell you what nights where you should go. ralv.com, lightlv.com, op-m.com, there is also tangerine, Rain, Body english ect... Also what dates are you going to be here? One, Dee

We are going to be there December 18-22. The main clubs I wanted to go to were Rain and Body English (which I have heard so much about) But I was also looking at Ice, Light, OPM and Ra. We were also planning on going to Studio 54 on Tuesday, one of my friends who has not been to Vegas wants to go there. And advice and passes would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you so much for the response, I had posted before and didn't receive any. :pint:

gorgeous girls...Dee I think we have to show our hosting skills here lol.

Body English is a must. Rain for the novelty if you've never seen it. Ice will feature Kaskade this weekend so yes I would go for it.

These are the spots I would hit.....

Sat - Mix then onto Ice

Sun - Light & Body English

Mon - Foundation Room

Tues - Ghost Bar or 54

Wed- if you're still here hit Mix.

Dee (mrvegas) and I can help with anything you'll need here in town.

BillLe, I'm not getting involved with arguments anymore but the request was to dance to hip-hop and top 40. Neither mix nor ice play hip-hop in the main room on Saturday. Mix has NO dance floor and is all house... and Ice is all electronic in the main room with ZERO hip-hop or top 40 in the main room.

OPM specializes in the music style requested and there are plenty of hot fellas there. And the place is beyond packed on Saturdays.

Cherbear, neither BillLe or Dee represent the hip-hop hot spot on Saturdays. If you wish to go to OPM on Saturday, be sure to show up BEFORE MIDNIGHT or you probably will NOT be able to get in even if you tip the door people. You can call 702-369-4998 and ask to be put on the guest list to skip the line and get in free before midnight.

OPM is the OVERWHELMING winner of AOL Digital City's "BEST OF 2005" located at http://aolsvc.digitalcity.com/lasvegas/bestdanceclubs/?page=voting&tab=nightlife

BillLe, I'm not getting involved with arguments anymore but the request was to dance to hip-hop and top 40. Neither mix nor ice play hip-hop in the main room on Saturday. Mix has NO dance floor and is all house... and Ice is all electronic in the main room with ZERO hip-hop or top 40 in the main room.

OPM specializes in the music style requested and there are plenty of hot fellas there. And the place is beyond packed on Saturdays.

Cherbear, neither BillLe or Dee represent the hip-hop hot spot on Saturdays. If you wish to go to OPM on Saturday, be sure to show up BEFORE MIDNIGHT or you probably will NOT be able to get in even if you tip the door people. You can call 702-369-4998 and ask to be put on the guest list to skip the line and get in free before midnight.

OPM is the OVERWHELMING winner of AOL Digital City's "BEST OF 2005" located at http://aolsvc.digitalcity.com/lasvegas/bestdanceclubs/?page=voting&tab=nightlife

She also asked for late 90's dance music as well.

So basially she wants the best of all worlds. Dee works for Ra, and you're telling me that is not a hip-hop venue?

Here's why I recommend what I did.

Sat - Mix then onto Ice - Mix for the novelty factor and many celebs have been recently spotted there, Ice cause she's heard a bit a bout it and to satisfy her curiosity check it out. Ice also has a seperate room that plays hip-hop only, but you fail to mention that.

Sun - Light & Body English - Light is all hip-hop, Body English because one of the spots she wanted to hit.

Mon - Foundation Room - Has a hip-hop room and a cool 80's room

Tues - Ghost Bar or 54 - Ghost Bar again for the novelty factor. 54 for their top 40's.

So before you are so quick to judge me for my recommendations, learn to listen to what the person asks for and go with their flow, not yours.Don't just hear hip-hop and recommend OPM. Looks like she wants all of vegas has to offer. Not to narrow her only spot to OPM.

Cherbear,

My recommendation stands - it was just a recommendation for Saturday. If you and your friends love hip-hop, top 40 and late 90s hits, I think you will love OPM on Saturdays. Ice's main room plays electronic music that you would never hear on the radio. Mix is a lounge where you can't dance and the music is all house that you would never know unless you love house music.

Have a great time and sorry for the negativity by BillLe.

I'm the only one willing to give another viewpoint which does not benefit your pocketbook, BillLe. They asked for hip-hop and you recommend the two spots that primarily cater to other types of music. Then you criticize my 2 cents that answered the original request. Then you give advice that you should give yourself. BillHe, the world does not JUST revolve around your attempt to build your hosting business. There are other people who have other opinions too. You don't JUST see my recommend OPM, but we do JUST see you recommend the places that allow you to grow your hosting business. And every other spot, according to you, sucks or attracts rif rafs etc. Get over yourself.

BillLe, congratulations on being the spokesperson for everyone in the room.

Now back to business. I have recommended the following clubs 5 or more times on this message board.

1. Ra Thursdays

2. Foundation Mondays

3. Studio / Ghostbar Tuesdays

4. Body English Fridays

5. Club Rio Saturdays

And more.

And unlike you, BillLe, I do not make money hosting for any of those clubs.

Now let's focus on your potential customers again.

Box, what is you deal? I have never said one bad thing about OPM, in fact I like Opm and in my post i put Opm's website on there and furthermore go to myspace/ DJ webmaster and, I put a bulletin about Opm having the best all hip-hop party in town. You need to fall back a little, whatever you and bill's beef is about it is getting Out of control, he asked to squash it so let it live. Now maybe i took your tone on the post wrong but that's the way it seems to me. Just because i don't represent a place doesn't mean I'm not going to promote it. I listen to all music but I'm a hip-hopper. Thurs. Ra, Friday or Sat Opm if you want a all hip-hop party, but most tourists aren't going to go to the same place twice. It does me no good to send someone some where they don't like. It makes me, the site and Vegas look bad. Especially when this site is word of mouth. Cop the new Nas and get some positivity in your life. I'm not here to beef I'm here to hook people up. One, Dee

"Cherbear, neither BillLe or Dee represent the hip-hop hot spot on Saturdays. If you wish to go to OPM on Saturday" When you say things like that you make it seem like we are all against OPm and like i said before i like opm my only beef with it is it's too small (like most vegas clubs) I don't rep half the sites i mention on the post. Depending on the client that is what i suggest. That is why i ask members to post Crowd,Scene, Ect.. Just because a venue plays hip-hop doesn't mean that is the spot for them. I ask what type of scene. Light is upscale hip-hop as oposed to another venue which I may not consider Upscale. It just depends on what they are looking for. If they want a "frat type party" i say Bikinis, Upscale lounge tabu, Mix ect.. If i took your comment the wrong way then my fault. Sometimes the way you word things gets people riled up.

100, Dee :ghey:

Thanks Bill for the Ra plug. We do very well thus-sat, and with flaunt, pleasuredome and a few surprises coming back it's going to be a big year And not just RA I think with all the New clubs opening up it's going to great for the consumer but not for the clubs cause now everyone is trying to one-up each other. MIx has set the standard for all lounges to come espcailly for electro music. I don't think that any club has seperated themselves like Mix Will for the lounge scene.

Yes, I just meant that neither of you host for OPM. And Ra DOES bring in the numbers on Thursdays like no other hip-hop night in town. They run the longest standing hip-hop night in Vegas. I think it's almost 8 years now!

But anyway this has been another fun day of controversial posts. I think I will retire for a few hours and then join the fun again tomorrow. Hopefully it will be peaceful again, especially since I made a promise to try to stay out of the fighting.