Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Melania Knauss (she's so HOT)

sotuchick

You don't for real! what's wrong with them?

....nothing, that's the point, they look fake to me.....a bit too well rounded and perky.....add to that in one of the pics where she's laying on the bed her right breast has a certain look to it i've seen associated with implants....but whatever yo, she's hot as fuck and that's all that matters.....

....nothing, that's the point, they look fake to me.....a bit too well rounded and perky.....add to that in one of the pics where she's laying on the bed her right breast has a certain look to it i've seen associated with implants....but whatever yo, she's hot as fuck and that's all that matters.....

I have to disagree - those are pretty big implants and I must say they look as natural as that size implant can look!

I have to disagree - those are pretty big implants and I must say they look as natural as that size implant can look!

...too bad we cant nab her and have a touch test.....but fair enough.....i dont really care either way...i love boobies.......period........