Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Edgar V, Stryke, DJ Three , New Years event

aj2234

Anyone know what the cover is going to be? To get in or for VIP.... Will tix be sold only there or can you get them presale somewhere or online.

This party is going to be SICK.

I was just at Pure Nightlife last night at its a great venue. The roof top alone is amazing!

Anyone know what the cover is going to be? To get in or for VIP.... Will tix be sold only there or can you get them presale somewhere or online.

This party is going to be SICK.

I was just at Pure Nightlife last night at its a great venue. The roof top alone is amazing!

presales available for $55 bucks

Well if DJ Three and Sean Cusick are going to be spinning on the same night at the same venue then it would make much sense for them to at least do a little bit of a Second Hand Satellites set don't you think?

Make some room for those two TOGETHER. They're both stellar by themselves. Cusick was just the perfect opener for John Digweed at Space a few years ago. Three is just Three all the time. But together they are just insane.

THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED. (We are not the promoters...one of our DJs was booked for the event...but it doesn't look the promoters plan to post a cancellation notice...)

Well, whomever was behind the production for the event has really outdone themselves! :rolleyes:

That's what I call Cheap Ass Promotion/ Production and just plain Unprofessionalism. :yuck: Cancelling booked dj's a day or two before the event, and even worst, not even a word to the public...

Jeez, I cant wait for your next one!~ :no:

.- :smoke:

Well, whomever was behind the production for the event has really outdone themselves! :rolleyes:

That's what I call Cheap Ass Promotion/ Production and just plain Unprofessionalism. :yuck: Cancelling booked dj's a day or two before the event, and even worst, not even a word to the public...

Jeez, I cant wait for your next one!~ :no:

.- :smoke:

Miguel - my promoters have not backed out for NYE - be at my house or face the consequences! :pint:

THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED. (We are not the promoters...one of our DJs was booked for the event...but it doesn't look the promoters plan to post a cancellation notice...)

The original event has been cancelled, the promoter was a complete idiot and got in over his head. The club (Rivir Nitelife), however has decided to pick up the pieces and will be having EDGAR V. in the main room from 1-5AM. I believe the cover is $25 general adm. and $50 for VIP. For more information please call 305-579-0974 STAY TUNED, MORE TALENT TO BE ANNOUNCED!!!!