Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cellar Bar Friday...say bye to Jon Stephens, and get him drunk

az-tec

my god...it was totally worth it...that was a great night...

totally worth it...I haven't seen some of you in AGES! And what better place than Cellar Bar? Such a sexy venue...I love it.

And Jon...man, I just kept looking a Serge while Jon had me in a hug / headlock...and was like "wtf?" But he was absolutley the most adorable drunk man. OH...and he wasn't the only one...:laugh2:

Glad I was there to give him a proper send off. :)

totally worth it...I haven't seen some of you in AGES! And what better place than Cellar Bar? Such a sexy venue...I love it.

And Jon...man, I just kept looking a Serge while Jon had me in a hug / headlock...and was like "wtf?" But he was absolutley the most adorable drunk man. OH...and he wasn't the only one...:laugh2:

Glad I was there to give him a proper send off. :)

i cant wait to give you a proper send off

guess I have to do this.... :)

thanks everybody for coming out and wishing me off and thanks andy and brandy for making it happen...from what I remember up until eating at a diner and slammin my fist off a table (and apologizing excessively after), it was great being the drunk guy having fun with everybody and taking too many shots and biting too many tits to speak of

it woulda been funny to have it in boston and piss all over the place and all the people up there....boston is a place to piss on :aright:

I wish everyone well and good luck

guess I have to do this.... :)

thanks everybody for coming out and wishing me off and thanks andy and brandy for making it happen...from what I remember up until eating at a diner and slammin my fist off a table (and apologizing excessively after), it was great being the drunk guy having fun with everybody and taking too many shots and biting too many tits to speak of

it woulda been funny to have it in boston and piss all over the place and all the people up there....boston is a place to piss on :aright:

I wish everyone well and good luck

U WERE NOT APOLOGIZING!!!!! I WAS!!!!!!!!!!!! lol :laugh:

except me fuckin with him startin shit just because I know he wont turn around and knock me out

that dude is a rock..i wouldnt even joke with him

u tried to introduce me to him ...like i didnt meet him 2 yrs ago..and hang out with him @ vinyl....big steves burgers...and cocktail bar

that dude is a rock..i wouldnt even joke with him

u tried to introduce me to him ...like i didnt meet him 2 yrs ago..and hang out with him @ vinyl....big steves burgers...and cocktail bar

hhahahahahaa he introduced him to me ...

"Irina..this is Chuck...he might not have the looks..but he has the muscles" :laugh: