Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Company Dinners

deepspell

anyone going to have a holiday dinner with their department/company??

mines on monday :rolleyes:

We normally have a sit down dinner at some shitty restaurant in Murray Hill every year...this year we had it someplace on the UES. Place was called Havana Room.

It was pretty awesome...they give out fake money when you walk in, and they have gambling tables. Dealers and the whole nine...winners to losers go to pick their prize...there were 30 boxes wrapped and included two IPOD's.

Food was catered, but i got ripped on the co.'s dime instead.

We normally have a sit down dinner at some shitty restaurant in Murray Hill every year...this year we had it someplace on the UES. Place was called Havana Room.

It was pretty awesome...they give out fake money when you walk in, and they have gambling tables. Dealers and the whole nine...winners to losers go to pick their prize...there were 30 boxes wrapped and included two IPOD's.

Food was catered, but i got ripped on the co.'s dime instead.

bad quality hay?

we have our holiday party tomorrow... and it's cool cause it's during work hrs, so we work for a half day, and then it's the party, where you only really have to be there for about 20 mins, then you can leave... it was supposed to be at a restaurant, but it's now at a warehouse.. wtf

we have our holiday party tomorrow... and it's cool cause it's during work hrs, so we work for a half day, and then it's the party, where you only really have to be there for about 20 mins, then you can leave... it was supposed to be at a restaurant, but it's now at a warehouse.. wtf

thats sick....your having a rave!

anyone going to have a holiday dinner with their department/company??

mines on monday :rolleyes:

you see, whats crazy is that nobody ever wants to go to these things yet if the company doesnt throw one everyone gets pissed and says "these cheap fucks arent even throwing a party this year..." same with weddings, nobody ever wants to go but yet if theyre not invited theyre pissed... i dont get it...

i hate going to these things...i havent been since 2000 and i prob wont ever go again...my company pays for everything and they allow u to bring a guest or 2...but honestly its a bunch of ppl who usually dont talk to me but become my best friend after a few drinks...def not my scene...and this year, since the decline of participation since 2000, they are not having it this month...they are gonna wait till jan to have it and it wont be a holiday party....just a party so this way they think more ppl will show...

i hate going to these things...i havent been since 2000 and i prob wont ever go again...my company pays for everything and they allow u to bring a guest or 2...but honestly its a bunch of ppl who usually dont talk to me but become my best friend after a few drinks...def not my scene...and this year, since the decline of participation since 2000, they are not having it this month...they are gonna wait till jan to have it and it wont be a holiday party....just a party so this way they think more ppl will show...

i agree with you 1000000000X percent....

you see, whats crazy is that nobody ever wants to go to these things yet if the company doesnt throw one everyone gets pissed and says "these cheap fucks arent even throwing a party this year..." same with weddings, nobody ever wants to go but yet if theyre not invited theyre pissed... i dont get it...

with the money they use to take us to tgif's they should give me a christmas bonus....or at least some coupons to shop rite so i can get food for my own party

Went to mine last night. It was at the Westminster Hotel in Livingston, NJ.

Nice place, no fucking parking when we got there so we had to park like a mile away and walk in the cold.

Food was shitty, no selection.

Best food was the swordfish, I had like 3 pieces of that.

They give you 4 drink tickets and you're supposed to be cut off after that, but the true alcoholics like myself know that you have to find the right bartender. I found a guy who wasn't taking tickets, just tips.

I came with 4 tickets and left with 10, lol.

Finally got to try Chopin Vodka. I usually drink Ketel One.

The only choices they had was Grey Goose and Chopin.

Chopin blows Grey Goose away imo. I was drinkin the shit straight and it was smooth as hell.

:pint: