Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ReLiK's short review of Donald Glaude

ReLiK

This will be my first review b/c i don't think too many of you made it out to this event. and i just wanna say...YOU GUYS MISSED IT!!!!! DG tore it up, i had a great time. i had only seen him once before in ultra conventionfest or w/e and he was good. But last night wow!! talk about some bad ass hard house. It wasn't that wussy stuff that puts you to sleep. I was dancing ALL night til they turned on the lights and kicked us out. Only shout out i have is to candy, i saw here by the restrooms, then didn't see ou anymore, i guess it's cause i wasn't in the usual spot by the DJ booth. But w/e hope you had a good time.

BTW DG is on my short list of DJ's I absolutely positively have to see when ever he is in town.

.... and as good as he was last night, he was even better last time :)

I keep hearing great things about him. I was in Orlando and couldn't make it out last night. next time he's in town, I'll check him out definately :)

anyone know the remix of "i want my MTV" that he played?

Actually I think that one was Ralph Falcons' mix of "Money for Nothing" a hot ass tune!! (but Im not 100% sure) btw I also think Ralph droped it not Donald...

Now someone figure out the kill bill track!!

me too... what a genius track!!

BTW DG is on my short list of DJ's I absolutely positively have to see when ever he is in town.

.... and as good as he was last night, he was even better last time :)

Yes, I totally agree...DG was awesome on Saturday night...had us all on our feet too! but...I did enjoy him even more on his last visit here.....even better then believe it or not....great times though, he always puts on a great "show"! :party: