Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Studio 4

BLOWS! was there on a saturday and it completely sucks. I love listening to George Michael and Bon Jovi in the same set! LOL

Also, everybody is walkin around thinkin that they're "TRUMP". I don't care if everybody there has 6 or 7 figures in their bank account, most people there are complete Jerkoffs! So, if you're into the scene of people thinkin that they're "BIG TIME ROLLERS", then that is your place!

Really don't see that place lasting too long! I'll take JOEY'S over Studio any day!

go friday bud ....its a completly diff crowd and scene..ull change ur mind about joeys

BLOWS! was there on a saturday and it completely sucks. I love listening to George Michael and Bon Jovi in the same set! LOL

Also, everybody is walkin around thinkin that they're "TRUMP". I don't care if everybody there has 6 or 7 figures in their bank account, most people there are complete Jerkoffs! So, if you're into the scene of people thinkin that they're "BIG TIME ROLLERS", then that is your place!

Really don't see that place lasting too long! I'll take JOEY'S over Studio any day!

I couldn't care less about how any venue around here does because none of them put any money in my pocket. I also don't care what anyone on here thinks of a particular club, as I can go and see for myself what I think of any place in NJ.

But, I will read what anyone else writes about a club and the music, bouncers, crowd, etc.

BUT SERIOUSLY...do us all a favor and use your real screenname. Or at least post about 20 times under the fake one you made up before you bash one club and then promote another one.

Otherwise your review looks childish.

That will be all.

I couldn't care less about how any venue around here does because none of them put any money in my pocket. I also don't care what anyone on here thinks of a particular club, as I can go and see for myself what I think of any place in NJ.

But, I will read what anyone else writes about a club and the music, bouncers, crowd, etc.

BUT SERIOUSLY...do us all a favor and use your real screenname. Or at least post about 20 times under the fake one you made up before you bash one club and then promote another one.

Otherwise your review looks childish.

That will be all.

Well said :clap:

I went to Studio 4 for the first time this Friday. The set up is very nice and the music was good but I did not like the crowd...The girls I must say were very pretty but they all acted the age of 10 including some of our friends..lol...The guys are a bunch of dirtbags & they still haven't changed from when they were all going to Metro back in the day...This definitely would not be my first choice...

lol its teh best club in nj you are a joke

funny how the only bad things people say about studio 4 are under names that are new... Gotta be promoters from other clubs.. Trust me.. This place keeps maxingout to capicty every week while rydell fucks are ear drums silly for a reason.. Becuase its no joke its what ny and NJ have been waitng.. trust me..

YOU CAN'T BEAT US... so join us.. No better yet. don't theres not enough room sucka

it's only been open for 3 weeks.............. well see in 6 months.............

if it's so great why r they playing the same music format as everyone else????? too bad studio 4 joined every other club and choose to go the lame way....i wonder if richie will play "in the club" and "tempted to touch" for me............. oh well everyone have a safe weekend.......

it's only been open for 3 weeks.............. well see in 6 months.............

if it's so great why r they playing the same music format as everyone else????? too bad studio 4 joined every other club and choose to go the lame way....i wonder if richie will play "in the club" and "tempted to touch" for me............. oh well everyone have a safe weekend.......

You make me laugh pal.

Studio 4 hasnt joined anything or anyone.

It is the format we started over at circa last year which is what we do on thursdays and saturdays and Rydell will not play those songs...EVER.

Furthermore, my friend, You still have yet to step foot in the place and continue to hate. Why go through life being so angry? Enjoy yourself, go out and have fun, come after 12 to hear Richie on fridays, and from all of us over at Studio 4 we would like to wish you and your family the very best this Holiday Season.

You make me laugh pal.

Studio 4 hasnt joined anything or anyone.

It is the format we started over at circa last year which is what we do on thursdays and saturdays and Rydell will not play those songs...EVER.

Furthermore, my friend, You still have yet to step foot in the place and continue to hate. Why go through life being so angry? Enjoy yourself, go out and have fun, come after 12 to hear Richie on fridays, and from all of us over at Studio 4 we would like to wish you and your family the very best this Holiday Season.

clubs by me have been playing that format for like 10 years, it called being COMMERICAL...............

what's my angle???? this should be interesting........

You are so fucking dull. Honestly. There isn't a scintilla of fucking validity to any of your silly parallegisms. Everything you type is strictly intended to get a rise out of people. You should stop.

dee, i bet if one of your friends was djing or promoting would say how great it is............

as far as joeys goes..... the only reason i'm going there for NYE is because it's cheap....

i have a couple of trips coming up soon, so i want something cheap and open late and the music should be fairly decent, kirko is spinning, not like i'm going to care, i plan on having a nice buzz..................