Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Snow!!!

yay for snow!! i love it!! :) makes me feel x-masy!! makes me wanna cuddle up in my bed, chill out, n watch a movie :)

but wat i DON'T love....the 15 minute walk to the subway!! then i can't feel my body by the time i get to the train. GRRRRR.... :mad:

comes with the territory i guess...still, hoorays for snow!

i gotta get one of those scrapers for the car again this year. my back window was frozen with ice this morning. fucking winter pulling its shit again.

yeh, i opened up my trunk only to find my ice scraper missing. i had to use a broom to get the snow off and a CD to scrape the ice off of the windsheild and the back window. haha

see you are all lucky...when it is snows is when i am the busiest in the office, everyone wanting machines to plow....it sucks...then i get to sit in hours of traffic to get home....I HATE SNOW when i have to be out running around....otherwise if all I have to do is sit home then it is ok...

i think i got windburned while walking to the subway.

I feel like I got windburned just reading about all this snow from here in FLORIDA...hehe... :hat: ...sowee...had to say it...

Snow is lots of fun though... I wanna go snowtubing or skiing again this winter. I slacked on all that stuff last season :bounce: OR go sledding down a bigazz steep hill on a queen-sized air mattress with a couple friends... :laugh: now THAT'S fun after you've been :pint: Poor air mattress got busted up after a few rounds over the ice. Sooo worth it because you go FLYIN down the hill :)