Clubplanet Nightlife Community

johnny vish.one more try at tunnel

Guest muzik

Guest muzik

hey everyone,

thanks for the support,

and because of your support the party will go on!!!

well we seemed to have resolved the matter at tunnel for now..

and i will be playing tunnel on thanksgiving eve with flex.(wensday night). i am going on around 2am.

thursday: after okie i'll be playing in L.I. at zakaries

friday: i'm at metropolis in Rhode Island

saturday: i'm in Las Vegas at the Hard Rock

next week

im back at tunnel on saturday as long as everything goes well, see you there and sorry for the mess ....

call sat for the list at my record store

ask 4 dale

212-677-4959

johnny vicious (muzik448@aol.com)

beyond bass records

60 east 3rd street

nyc ny

cwm12.gif

Johnny, you're a class act bro...best of luck to you at the Tunnel and hope you can keep it "drama-free" in your future gigs there. I think its cool that you post regularly and keep your fans informed. Keep up the great work cool.gif

Ali

------------------

"The enchantment is over...but the spell remains"

johnny i'm glad to hear that things appear to be working out, for the time being anyway. couldn't have said it better ali, class act all the way.

thursday nite i'll be at zachary's so if someone comes over to the booth w/ a rum and coke in his hand you'll know its me smile.gif

-Rob

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use"

-Aabye Kierkegaard

hmr3.gif

[This message has been edited by PFloyd40 (edited 11-21-2000).]

One Love JV...

I have full confidence that you will lay down a set that will make them realize that you deserve to shine! I know I will be there dancing my ass off to what you do. I am glad that you can look past all this DRAMA and get back to what you do best… I am sure we will all be there to support your return to Tunnel!

------------------

One Love...

piss2.gif

yo thats great to hear bro, def a class act. just as i was saying that im done with the tunnel cause you quit i guess im gonna have to go back to hear ypou drop an intense set. if its possible to get anymore intense then you did on halloween, gatien knows he needs you, you dont need him, otherwise the tunnel will be out of commission forever

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"TO EACH HIS OWN" not sure by who but i like it

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

Johnny you are the greatest! When I heard all that stuff about you leaving the Tunnel. I thought the Tunnel for me was over. Your truely a class-act. You just made my day today! Thanks for putting up with whatever shit you went through.

Karch

------------------

Did you find your ecstacy???

Jonny after DBB I plan on heading over there

If you can, at around 3ish or so can you play something for me... it's my B-day, anything will do. Tunnel was my home way back when, and it would realy make my night if you could, just spin anything. Just say this one goes out to Little Red Sexy Shit, and I will be forever smiling only for you babe!!!

------------------

** Shake It Baby **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Tchick