Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hot pockets

funeralhome

blaze.JPG

I ain't got shit to say to you hatas. But those down with us, big props! RIP BIGGIE!

Name: Ben Rudolph

Nick: Blade

Ride: I jacked this bitch in the picture, and when I say jacked I mean of course that I rented it. I am the only one of us niggaz old enough to drive, but um... I kinda failed my drivers test.

Turn Ons: Holding Hands, Cuddeling, Big Bootys

Turn Offs: Rude People, Facial Hair and them skinny white bitchez!

Other Facts: I may dress in white, but I am blacker than any nigger out their inside!

Email: balla@drivenbyboredom.com

blaze.JPG

I ain't got shit to say to you hatas. But those down with us, big props! RIP BIGGIE!

Name: Ben Rudolph

Nick: Blade

Ride: I jacked this bitch in the picture, and when I say jacked I mean of course that I rented it. I am the only one of us niggaz old enough to drive, but um... I kinda failed my drivers test.

Turn Ons: Holding Hands, Cuddeling, Big Bootys

Turn Offs: Rude People, Facial Hair and them skinny white bitchez!

Other Facts: I may dress in white, but I am blacker than any nigger out their inside!

Email: balla@drivenbyboredom.com

lmaoo :laugh:

flame.JPG

This is yo nigga Da Flame Commin st8 out of Cob County GA motha Fucka!! Cobb County 4 LFE!!

Name: Randy Mitchel

Nick: Da Flame

Ride: Bitch this is my bros fat ride. He takes me to school and all the bitches beg to be on my jock. Well they would if they werent dating highschool boys. Fucking 8th grade hos dont know what they is missin.

Turn Ons: Bitches, blunts and beer.

Turn Offs: Bitches who dont know when to shut up about my lisp.

Other Facts: Nah bitch, as you can see in on dis page, that tattoo is fake. I ain't ole enough to get a real one, but no doubt, in a few years FLAME will be branded on my arm or some shit.

Email: daflame@drivenbyboredom.com

ice.jpg

Sup Nigga? Yo be reachin the home of the numba 1 balla the iCe mAn AKA Freeze! Check out my faktz!

Name: Johnny Timberlake

Nick: Freeze

Ride: Well in the picture is my brothers car, I don't really know what it is, personally I got this phat razor skooter. Its the shiznit! Negro!!!

Turn Ons: Fast Cars and Fast Black Women

Turn Offs: White people, Bad Table Manners and Rappers that don't be flashin their phat ice.

Other Facts: No, for the last time, my skin is NOT blue in real life! Thats just a trick one of my hax0r friends did with them computerz!

Email: freeze@drivenbyboredom.com