Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New PM

kaydup

Who ever did this one, was good enuff to get her to put it into her sig...congrats

:laugh:

Private Message: Naked

Yesterday, 08:54 PM

lbell25678

Old Skool

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you think I am insulted by you calling me fat? your silly lol

Not to mention, your pathetic..

your opinion matters to me as much as road kill..

Sorry to disappoint you..

your fat slut,

Lbell

ah man your hilarious.. thank you .. you made my day a laugh riot..positive points to you Kaydup

lmao... Got this in my points comment box today...

"settle down u fat fuck...u must have lost ur brain instead of weight cause u sound like a stupid cunt. please leave this forum and stop telling people how to do illegal shit u fat slut. kaydup"

wow how long this shit been going on lol -- somebitch is right that lbell is not even close to fat-- she can be a great person to know too but get on her bad side and she has a quick and violent temper so Id be careful how far you push her(im serious)-- good luck im just gonna sit back and enjoy the show

wow how long this shit been going on lol -- somebitch is right that lbell is not even close to fat-- she can be a great person to know too but get on her bad side and she has a quick and violent temper so Id be careful how far you push her(im serious)-- good luck im just gonna sit back and enjoy the show

Is that u rockin out in your hawaiian shirt?