Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ Whores...

philippio

Someone verify this for me but I think it was Francis Grasso (the dj who basically pioneered beatmatched mixing) who, on more than one occasion, spun to a room full of people while a girl was giving him a blowjob. :dj:love-smiley-083.gif

Ahhhh the rave days !!!!!

Someone verify this for me but I think it was Francis Grasso (the dj who basically pioneered beatmatched mixing) :dj:

FrancisGrasso.jpg

Francis Grasso:

Francis Grasso invented the technique of `slip-cueing': holding the disc with his thumb whilst the turntable whirled beneath, insulated by a felt pad. He'd locate with an earphone the best spot to make the splice, then release the next side precisely on the beat...His tour de force was playing two records simultaneously for as long as two minutes at a stretch.

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

respect.gifrespect.gif

• 1 month later...
LOL - I witnessed such thing on Sat.! :ghey:

The only reason I would go into the dj booth would be if my hubby was playing -other than that - I prefer to stay on the dance floor! :getdown:

Isn't that how your hubby fucked up his shoulder...he just had to get a picture of him and the dj..lol :tongue: what a whore he is

If you were an all star dj, whould you like to spin in a club with over 1500 people mostly all fucked up on something and being in arms reach of them?

Problems of the past.

People spill drinks

People Request songs ever 2 min.

People bumping the turntables

People not letting the DJ spin without pointless convo.

Can't get a blow job without someone steppin on your bitch.

toooo many fucking people try to fit in a 5' x 5' space.

;)

So what are your thoughts on all the girls and guys that show up at clubs and spend the entire night glued up against the dj booth? The ones that are obviously drawn in by "the power of the dj"??? Do you think their efforts are mostly in vein? Personally, when I go out, I like to see hot girls surrounding the dj but not if it's the same ones all night long.

There are some people that get really annoying though, making ridiculous requests for tracks that are just plain stupid. But in general, I like the idea of a club where the dj booth isn't elevated and totally inaccessible to the crowd (even though it does promote distraction). It's a nice gesture to walk up to the dj booth and let the dj know that you like his/her set but those that linger and occupy dead space have got to go. In the end, I think most dj's are going to appreciate it more if they see people dancing than if people are trying to talk to them across the booming monitor. :D

Dude..just say Arturo Bonetti and stop beating around the bush....

:hat:

Unless you're just paying your respects, get out. If they want you there, they will invite you. Standing behind the DJ, who really isn't your buddy, looks sooooo....wanna be. I went out last weekend, and everytime I passed the DJ booth, I saw the same fat chick just standing there, or next to the booth, all night. :bored: --and the music was damn good, too good to not be dancing.

I love that booth @ space with the electronic entry...

Plus, I've never understood why any female would want to suck unfresh, maybe even coked up, cock that's been in sweaty pants all night--bleeech! :no: