Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Girl I almost banged called me!?!?!

djuno

So yesterday i get this random phone call from this girl.. she's like remember me .. we met a few weeks ago at-soNso- Place and she was like,,,, did we have sex? i was thrown off but.. i told her no.. i did fingerblast her and i tried to bang her but she wasnt having it and my boy banged her friend that night so we left there place at like 5 a.m. but for some reason the girl thought we had sex and she was just worried or something. i asked her if she was pregnant and she said no. doesnt matter neway cuz i didnt have sex with her but why the hell did she call me???? idunoo.. mad wierd phone call. i thought i was in the clear cuz i deleted my phone # out of her phone before i left but i forgot i left my Business card at there house. i think she thinks that we did stuff without her consent which is highly false... what happens if she goes to the authorities?

p.s.. i have a girlfriend and i told my boy that night that i banged her but i really didnt bang her.

UNO

So yesterday i get this random phone call from this girl.. she's like remember me .. we met a few weeks ago at-soNso- Place and she was like,,,, did we have sex? i was thrown off but.. i told her no.. i did fingerblast her and i tried to bang her but she wasnt having it and my boy banged her friend that night so we left there place at like 5 a.m. but for some reason the girl thought we had sex and she was just worried or something. i asked her if she was pregnant and she said no. doesnt matter neway cuz i didnt have sex with her but why the hell did she call me???? idunoo.. mad wierd phone call. i thought i was in the clear cuz i deleted my phone # out of her phone before i left but i forgot i left my Business card at there house. i think she thinks that we did stuff without her consent which is highly false... what happens if she goes to the authorities?

p.s.. i have a girlfriend and i told my boy that night that i banged her but i really didnt bang her.

UNO

Maybe you're just confusing this chick with the other chick that you ate out while she was drunk and passed out without knowing. Your definitely a winner Uno, maybe you should change your name to DJ Statutory!

i think you just want a way of breaking up with your girlfriend and you don't know how to do it then to make a post as this so she has a chance of finding that you wanted to "bang" another girl....

i tried to bang her but she wasnt having it........

i have a girlfriend and i told my boy that night that i banged her but i really didnt bang her.

UNO

i think you just want a way of breaking up with your girlfriend and you don't know how to do it then to make a post as this so she has a chance of finding that you wanted to "bang" another girl....

my girl doesnt read these boards.

UNO