Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A little help here . . .

brockoli

Coming to Vegas from Miami next week (December 28 - January 2) with 5 other guys for a bachelor party. I could use a little help in a couple areas. Firstly (and most importantly) what are the best strip clubs near the strip (we are staying at the Excalibur)? We are likely gonna hit up Tangerine, Ice, Body English, 54, and Ghost Bar. What would be our best nights to hit each (looking for mainly house music with a bit of upscale hip-hop), and at which clubs would you recommend bottle service or not? I know Tangerine is gonna be hot on Wednesday, but I don't know about the other nights. What are some other "warm up" bars or lounges, as well as afterhours that you would recommend? Thanks! :pint:

Well "wed" like u said "TANG" WILL BE HOT!

ME AND 2 OF MY LADIES WILL BE GETTIN IN TOWN "THURS" WE WILL BE STARTIN AT MIX THEN OFF TO DANCE MAYBE TANGERENE TABU???

FRI-NEW YEARS EVERY THING SHOULD BE OK !!

SAT-WE ARE DOING BODY ENGLISH

SUN-WE ARE DOING LIGHT

PURE- SHOULD ALSO BE HOT!!!

STRIP CLUBS RHINO,CRAZY HORSE,MANY OTHERS :pint::comit:

If you haven't made reservation will would make so calls about getting into places. Places like Body English are real picky about letting a group of guys in. Without a Table. Light too but they are not as bad. The clubs strip clubs that ED suggested are on point. You really can't go wrong on New Years. Everywhere will be insane from the club to the strip to the strip clubs.

If you haven't made reservation will would make so calls about getting into places. Places like Body English are real picky about letting a group of guys in. Without a Table. Light too but they are not as bad. The clubs strip clubs that ED suggested are on point. You really can't go wrong on New Years. Everywhere will be insane from the club to the strip to the strip clubs.

Thanks for the info thus far. I'm not too concerned about getting VIP bottle service to ensure entry, but I wanna make sure it's worth it. There are some clubs that VIP is EVERYTHING (i.e. Crobar Miami, it's insane!), and some that VIP is just a waste of money. Odds are that we will do tables each night, but I hate being locked into staying somewhere if it sucks. Thanks again. :beer:

If you have the cash, go with bottle service in Vegas. That rule applies across all the hot spots.

Otherwise you fall into the category of "ballas on a budget" :letsgo:

Just kidding. Seriously though, on a busy weekend, tables are a must if they can be afforded because you will find that no place sucks if you follow the advice of people who know the scene like they do on this message area and napkin nights.

Ballas on a budget, thats funny i never heard that one before. My favorite is "fake it till you make it" We all have that friend that is a wanna be rapper with fake jewels or a movie producer, or the barback who tells people he's part owner ect... You get alot of that on the west coast, i'm still getting used it. Being from the east/midwest.

"Ballas on a budget", thats funny i never heard that one before. My favorite is "fake it till you make it" We all have that friend that is a wanna be rapper with fake jewels or a movie producer, or the barback who tells people he's part owner ect... You get alot of that on the west coast, i'm still getting used it. Being from the east/midwest.

If you have the cash, go with bottle service in Vegas. That rule applies across all the hot spots.

Otherwise you fall into the category of "ballas on a budget" :letsgo:

Just kidding. Seriously though, on a busy weekend, tables are a must if they can be afforded because you will find that no place sucks if you follow the advice of people who know the scene like they do on this message area and napkin nights.

Cash is not really an issue . . . to an extent obviously. But, I guess my concern is primarily trying to keep the whole group happy, and not really being "tied down" all night to a specific club with a table (and three or more bottles of liqour). Most of us kinda like to bounce around. Good point about following advice of the locals . . . I'm sure we'll have a good time no matter where we go. :rofl: