Clubplanet Nightlife Community

new mix for DL

dpreston

haha eric, that's a bonefish we caught in the castnet while catching bait in bimini. got like 5 in the net on one throw

oscar, i think the track you're talking about is kriece's edit of an old seafield track from around '97 or so. pretty sure the vox weren't in a derrick carter track unless they were sampled. i could be wrong though. in any case great to hear from you man, happy holidays!!!

glad you all are feelin it. here's somewhat of a tracklisting i threw together. sorry bout all the unknowns, a couple came off unlabeled cd's and a couple are forthcoming on lobotomy etc and not quite ready to let the cat out of the bag just yet ;)

1. mua - acid rain

2. anelogue life - unkn.

3. seafield - spin off (kriece edit)

4. quadraphonic - turn off the tape

5. unkn.

6. christian berger - wasabi

7. unkn.

8. sound alliance - the hit

9. u & k - they spoke

10. quadraphonic - the sound (habersham rmx)

11. anelogue life - unkn.

haha eric, that's a bonefish we caught in the castnet while catching bait in bimini. got like 5 in the net on one throw

oscar, i think the track you're talking about is kriece's edit of an old seafield track from around '97 or so. pretty sure the vox weren't in a derrick carter track unless they were sampled. i could be wrong though. in any case great to hear from you man, happy holidays!!!

NOt the vocals, the sample used for the rythm of the track..... the kick, clap, stubs, and overall groove of the track is exactly the same as the Derrick Carter's record that came out a few yrs. back. Anywayz, like the mix and rocking it during xmas. Merry xmas and have fun these holidays. Hopefully coming to Miami soon. Peace.