Clubplanet Nightlife Community

all Ages Gay Clubs

there is a place in alphabet city...you have to walk downstairs to go in. it's fun they have murals all over the walls...two rooms...one room they play 80's the other room they play breakbeat and house...ug. i dont know the name though, my friends drag me there. i am sorry if i am being so broad with location...its about two-three blocks up from houston close to ave. A....ask around and maybe someone will know what i am talking about.

Does anyone know any all ages gay clubs? Barring that any good all ages clubs in general would be nice.

there is a place in alphabet city...you have to walk downstairs to go in. it's fun they have murals all over the walls...two rooms...one room they play 80's the other room they play breakbeat and house...ug. i dont know the name though, my friends drag me there. i am sorry if i am being so broad with location...its about two-three blocks up from houston close to ave. A....ask around and maybe someone will know what i am talking about.

The Pyramid.

i remember it used to be a goth club......i know the one crowina is talking about....

i think its called "boys room" or sum shit like that :laugh:

haha, I walk by there all the time when I go out in my 'hood. I always see all these cute guys standing outside...it fools me every time!