Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Was that fun or what, TRONIC TREATMENT@sullivan room, TECHNO

Everybody in the world knows im a HOUSE HEAD first and foremost but peeps sometimes tend to forget that i like other things as well. So i hear house all the time and its been a while since i heard christian smith and since the last tronic party. Last time i heard smith was a few months ago at sapphire when he playeda house set. Anyhow got to sully at around 1230ish i believe and the place was packed with a GREAT VIBE. Saw a bunch of heads from various boards and my peeps from so many parties and clubs. Shout out to the RAVECLICK board for always showing love and for being themselves and BRINGING ENERGY TO A PARTY. Anyhow pjay was up first and he had me mving form the mintue i took my coat off. All i know is by 545am when the lights came on and got kicked out I HAD A GREAT TIME. Although at times i was overwhelm3ed by the BPM but i stil enjoyed it.

Not everyday i hear techno ya know. Anyhow lets see i would give a shout out to everyon that i know at the party but the list wouldbe huge and i would feel bad if i forget names. A few peeps came up to me and introdcued themselves to me thanks but i think i will forget by tues so please say hi. Ladies well lets jsut say i had a blast hehe. I think everyone at that party had a great time so thats always a great thing. NO guidos GREAT VIBE hmmmmm whaddya make of that one huh,lol. So until the next tronic in nyc or when i need a techno fix. PEACE TO THE GODS. Now im at work and wil be getting out at 430pm, if anybody still wants to get down tonite i will be at APT, lets work it damn it.

PS: A friends PURSE/BAG was stolen or taken BY ACCIDENT it was black and had a bunch of things in it including wallet and cellphone, her name is SYLVIA i beleive so if anybody has it please let me know, thanks in advance.

the party was definetly banging . even tho i stayed only till 1.30 (i had to go to crobar for prior committment to other friends) but i could tell the party was doing great ..

music was great .. two things sucked .. one was that there was basically no space .. and two .. i saw some peeps i dont really like .. so i ended up leaving earlier than i thought ..

but definetely hitting this sulli room again ..

peace

the MASK

:bounce::bounce::bounce:

yayayaya i had soo much fun

i got sooo drunk

great seeing everybody :bounce:

good times

mask-i was wondering wtf happened to you, i saw you in the begginig of the night, and just realized now, that i never saw you after that :rofl:

disk-ofreak . i looked for u to say bye .. but could not see u .. and was late for my friends .. so i had to go .. good seeing u and the rest of the crew ..

got my techno fix that is for sure. Christian kept it moving all night. First time at the Sullivan Room, definitely will return. It was nice meeting the bull and the Mask

ericknnj it was nice meeting you too my friend .. and i see you posting now .. watch out it will get to you and before you know it u will be posting like crazy .. hehe ..

dude . check out Sander K Sat 1/1 in Crobar .. it will be insane ..i guarantee you .. he plays mostly hard trance . but he is amazing .. let me know if u wana go and i might be able to do something about the admission fees ..

peace

the MASK

guys .. sander k ..plays both trance and progressive house .. he is used to play trance mostly .. so if u heard him playing prog house .. that is a deviation ..

when he played in europe for years he was playing trance ..

in any case . he is very good .. and should be fun to listen to ..

peace

the MASK

hey guys i'm glad yous had a good time at sully i couldnt be there i had to catch a flight to where i'm at right now. with my lady =] i'll be back soon tho

yo gabe we gotta do something new years eve.. gonna be insane i gotta go to a basketball game now soi'll tt ya'll soon peace 1