Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What did you say!!!

sotuorlando

No poop shoot action ladies. :bigfinge: Homophobia is not an issue, I just don't dig that shit. All puns intended and rights reserved.

My moment was when I was in Japan with a chick, had everything smooth till she tells me at the last moment that she's on her period, but that she still want's to continue. I'm not with that, and the look on her face appeared to be shock that I wasn't. Anyway it basically ended when after saying she was on her period she also told me she wasn't into giving head, and hope that "I hope I'm not ruining the mood?!"

:bigfinge:

Yeah, you kinda are darlin'

Guest gabo
wow and i thought i knew some prudish girls, you guys gotta loosen up.

I've done it while a chick had her period, is all good, they actually seem to be a whole lot freakier.

I agree, girls on their rag are freaks!! :clap2:

wow and i thought i knew some prudish girls, you guys gotta loosen up.

I've done it while a chick had her period, is all good, they actually seem to be a whole lot freakier.

Banging a girl with her period is all good, I have no problems with that, I've earned my red wings on many occasions, I just just dont dig a chick fingering my ass, I dont know what it is, I just dont dig it. Just out of curiosity, b/c it sounds like you dig the finger in the ass thing, where do you draw the line? Do you mind a dildo in the ass?

Same thing happend with me, I said "sorry baby, exit only"!

You banged her too?

lol

:rolleyes: you guys are missing out.

I'll let you have all the fun.

C'mon you've never had a jelly donut before!

Don't know Orly. I will prob hesitate on that one. Convince her to get in the shower with me then......maybe. Depends how hot she is.

some guys can say some stupid shit.. and they think its a turn on for us..lol

Judging on the person above you, yes that sounded really stupid!

Anyway me and my ex. were really going at it good one night, she was definately into it but instead of a turn off, this one was a turn on b/c alls I hear is "baby hurry up, baby you gotta cum, F*** me F*** me" lol it kinda of made me feel like she was dying to feel my hott steam shoot up inside her, and I'll be dammed if I didnt blow my wad right there right after hearing her say that!