Clubplanet Nightlife Community

VOLVO S60 R - I'm getting one

bmw4jay

Before you make a huge mistake, go check out an A4 1.8T or 3.0(w/quattro of course)

In my opinion the A4 is overpriced. I was in the Audi scene already. Great car, but just so many on the road. Plus I'm not a fan of Audi as an organization.

The S60R is faster, and in my opinion looks better

KFITZ: no i will not be changing my screename. :laugh: if that was the case I'd have about 4 different names since I joined a few years ago.

A 300hp car for $37,000, not bad but volvo and power dont go together, if thats what your aiming for. Btw the pic u showed is of the show model they used to show the car before release this is what it looks like

volvos60r04_01.jpg

ACtually, the blue one in my first post is one that was tuned from a company called Evolve. It is current model and shows what the S60R aftermarket has to offer. I will be working with them and Heico Sportiv to achieve a one of a kind S60. First step is trying to locate my color choice.

then I will tune accordingly :D

b1lg.jpg

webpage8.jpg

webpage4.jpg

webpage1.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

i love the s60r. volvo has totally stepped up and started making sporty great looking cars. if u think volvo is still for soccer moms, get over it. the new s60r now comes with body moldings painted and there's a volvo addon body kit that makes it even better looking.

i love bmw and they are totally going down the drain. when they made the e46 m3 only as a coupe, i lost interest. its a beatiful car but i need 4 doors. i've never been a fan of mb so that leaves audi/vw which i like alot, and the swedes. saab and volvo are definitely stepping up.

• 1 month later...