Clubplanet Nightlife Community

angelina

somebitch

i use to think that she was soo hot. now i think the same thing as you. i don't know if she became overexposed, my tastes have changed, or she's really just not all that.

i don't konw what everyone's obsession with her is. she's cute but nothing extraordinary. and she just seems like a weird ass fucking bitch, personality wise.

I saw something on her this morning on the E Channel that was fucked up, this was a few years ago I didn't know about it, she was doing one of her famous red carpet walks and was talking about how she owed her life to her brother and stuff who is also an actor and that she loved him and next you know she starts pop kissing her own brother and then they even made out freaking NASTY EEEWWWW, she had one eye slightly open looking at the camera which makes me believe "publicity stunt" but he sure looked like he was enjoying it damn....

She's also got that movie coming out next year with Brad Pitt which is gonna be cool they both play Secret Service Agents and married and its kind of like a WAR of the Roses where they can't tell each other they missions they are on so the whole movie they're going after each other trying to kill the other... :type:

She's also got that movie coming out next year with Brad Pitt which is gonna be cool they both play Secret Service Agents and married and its kind of like a WAR of the Roses where they can't tell each other they missions they are on so the whole movie they're going after each other trying to kill the other... :type:

..they kissed on the lips....believe or not i know more than one person who kisses on the lips....especially family....they think cheek kissing is like fake snobby whatever.......even father and sons...

..i personally think it is a bit much lol...