Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Happy New Years Eve Everyone!!!

eurolisa

just wanted to wish everyone a happy and healthy new year! i hope 2005 will bring you everything u want :)

stay safe and have fun tonight

lisa

Lisa my friend, hey there! I got your Christmas text message on my phone but like last time I can't send one back. Damn Metro PCS. (did you get the voice message I left you on Thanksgiving?). To you and everyone else, Happy New Year! Be safe tonight, and be happy. :bounce::hat::beer::comit::party:

idgi........do all CP people know each other ?

happy new years...

I don't know anybody outside the board, unlike those in NY who have meetups. I've chatted with Lisa a few times long into the night and we have each other's phone numbers. But we've never actually called each other aside from her sending me text messages and my phone not being aqble to return them. :idea:

I don't know anybody outside the board, unlike those in NY who have meetups. I've chatted with Lisa a few times long into the night and we have each other's phone numbers. But we've never actually called each other aside from her sending me text messages and my phone not being aqble to return them. :idea:

u 2 sound like fucking ozzie and harriet...