Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ikon stabbings last night

Yeah I do. I remember something about this asian kid getting blamed but then they found out it was someone else (not sure of all the details since its been a while).

if im not mistaken it was an asian man , who was trained in knife fighting martial arts..

i was there... a nd actually the crowd wasnt as rude as the typical rolling their face off avalon crowd that just pushes people out of their way and does the violent shaking thing like in ovrdose's signature... i thought the crowd was pretty decent... im not saying all asians are violent... so dont generalize.. all im saying is that at predominantly white clubs shit like that does not happen... yeah white kids are assholes and violent and often fight.... but they dont use weapons... that's all... am i that fucked up and racist by stating that i feel safer in just say crobar/spirit compared to clubs ike copa/avalon/exit... i dont think i am... i dont think feeling safe is racism...

I was there too and i thought the crowd was VERY rude. no Offense to anyone but i was getting pushed around PLENTY and most of the people that i got pushed by were white. it was nothing like Exit back in the days. back then, if you bumped into someone or someone bumped into you, they'd usually say sorry or just give you a tap or something to say it's cool. that night, i think maybe 3 people said sorry or excuse me the whoe night.

did u just say

"Exit, back in the day"

Wow your right, "Back in the day" When Exit was around, We use to go Over to Mar's and hit up The Redzone, But Never Before FunHouse...Wow That was such a long time ago, Remember when Exit was Carbon in like 1852, Shit, Thats old school yo...

This message board is better then T.V

And blind date Ho, did u really go on that lame ass show...

And did u REALLY make THAT your screen name ..

i think you REALLY need to Get fucked, or hop back to Nj hunny...

But with all This HOT new PR from that show, u might make a good hooker in the Trailer parks in OHIO.

Ehhh, how Wrong of me

:vomit2:

did u just say

"Exit, back in the day"

Wow your right, "Back in the day" When Exit was around, We use to go Over to Mar's and hit up The Redzone, But Never Before FunHouse...Wow That was such a long time ago, Remember when Exit was Carbon in like 1852, Shit, Thats old school yo...

yeah i remember carbon. i mean the place was still a major crackhouse but people weren't assholes. and i've seen as much fights with white guys in there as with asians. especially with the juiceheads on the second floor. bottom line, a fight is a fight. don't matter who it was.

yeah i remember carbon. i mean the place was still a major crackhouse but people weren't assholes. and i've seen as much fights with white guys in there as with asians. especially with the juiceheads on the second floor. bottom line, a fight is a fight. don't matter who it was.

remember mirage before carbon~!? remember hex hector~!? remember this remember that... who gives a fuck...