Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mad

therunner

Some sorry fuck broke into my car in China Town in DC a few hours ago. :mad:

The stole a few CDs and my favorite leather jacket.

Mother bitches I'm angry.

I was just going out to the New Car Show at the Convention Center to see the new rides, and there are some nice ones. The new Audi A8 is fucking crazy. And the cadillac sixteen is fucking absolutly wicked. And of course the mercedes SLR is a 454,000 dollar dream!

But when I came back to my car I noticed the door was ajar and the interior had been rummaged through. Mother fuckers. There was alot more stuff in there that I deemed worthy of theft, but I guess they didn't. I think I got off lucky - No Vehicle Damage at all and a leather jacket worth 300bucks that I think my Home owners will pay for. Bastards!

cadillac_sixteen_dc_05_dv_07.jpgslrmclaren04_10.jpg

Some sorry fuck broke into my car in China Town in DC a few hours ago. :mad:

The stole a few CDs and my favorite leather jacket.

Mother bitches I'm angry.

I was just going out to the New Car Show at the Convention Center to see the new rides, and there are some nice ones. The new Audi A8 is fucking crazy. And the cadillac sixteen is fucking absolutly wicked. And of course the mercedes SLR is a 454,000 dollar dream!

But when I came back to my car I noticed the door was ajar and the interior had been rummaged through. Mother fuckers. There was alot more stuff in there that I deemed worthy of theft, but I guess they didn't. I think I got off lucky - No Vehicle Damage at all and a leather jacket worth 300bucks that I think my Home owners will pay for. Bastards!

Do you have renter's insurance. Because if you do, the shit they stole out of your car should be covered under that. i had a friend got his car stolen in that same area. Now he refuses to go out around there.

Btw. How was the car show. i was thinking of going today. is it worth it?

Do you have renter's insurance. Because if you do, the shit they stole out of your car should be covered under that. i had a friend got his car stolen in that same area. Now he refuses to go out around there.

Btw. How was the car show. i was thinking of going today. is it worth it?

Yeah - I already called GEICO, and I have my homeowners ins. through them too, and they are on it for me. They asked if police report was filed and said, "do you think the DC police would file a report because some crack head stole a leather jacket?" And they said, 'yeah, you would still be waiting for a cop to show up."

The car show was alright - I had free tickets so it was worth going. But for 10 bucks, I dont' know. A lot of people were there so I guess it's worth it to some people.

Alot of hotties there. The cars are cool - it's not an exotic car show, but there are some pretty phat rides. The 300+MPH 4-wheel motorcycle is on display and and a few Bently's and others - but besides that it's like walking around a bunch of car lots without being hassled by salesmen.

oh yeah - they didn't break a window or anything. no car damage at all. these dudes were pretty slick.