Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~~**11/24/00 S&D ROLL CALL!!!!!**~~

Who's Comin With ME!!!! cwm13.gif

------------------

"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

"Day is gone I'm on my back Staring up at the ceiling I take a drink sit back relax Smoke my kind makes me feel Better for a short time

What I want is what I've not got What I need is all around me"

"Sometimes there is so much beauty in the world i feel i can't take it. and i feel like my heart is gonna cave in" -American Beauty

K and Erm...there is only one thing to say that will express my feelings about you guys......HAAAAAABUUUURRRBB

love.jpg

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by majesticmelodi:

definately... and im bringing a whole bunch of people... club virgins so help me break em in cwm12.gif

Breakin in virgins eh? you sick person you. smile.gif

------------------

"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

"Day is gone I'm on my back Staring up at the ceiling I take a drink sit back relax Smoke my kind makes me feel Better for a short time

"Sometimes there is so much beauty in the world i feel i can't take it. and i feel like my heart is gonna cave in" -American Beauty

K and Erm...there is only one thing to say that will express my feelings about you guys......HAAAAAABUUUURRRBB

love.jpg

Originally posted by majesticmelodi:

well ya know id ask u to but u take too damn long and the night is only so long

cwm2.gifcwm26.gifcwm30.gifcwm20.gifcwm12.gif

GOD DAMMNIT VERONICA!

cwm23.gif

------------------

love.jpg

Originally posted by shinedancer:

cwm12.gif I'm in! Since I *haven't* been to S & D....how does it compare to PVD or *doesn't* it? cwm12.gif

PvD pretty much goes hard all night long...not much of a build-up. With S&D their whole night is a big build-up and around 6:30am they'll unleash the demons of progressive house/trance on us...demons so ferocious you'll be left wondering, after its all over, how you managed to survive it at all!! On top of progressive house/trance they'll also play a lot of new stuff/styles...styles you most probably never heard before. PvD pleases the crowd with the easy stuff...hard trance, cheez trance...stuff that can easily move the crowd. With S&D, you have to listen to the music first, but when it finally hits you, you'll be like "THese two are GODS"!

Sorry to all the PvD fans out there...this is just my opinion!

This post is too early...I'm already getting the Twilo jitters!

------------------

Raving is a state of mind.

It has nothing to do with what you wear, how old you are or how you look.

Its all about the vibe!

would love to go, but I'll be at my highschool reunion. I'll have to catch the next S&D. But, the promo for the reunion did say 'live DJs'. Hmmmm. Nah, I doubt it's them.

But, I'll be bailing a little early to make the trek to DC to hit Nation. So, the night won't be without crazy music.

DM

What time will everyone be there?? I was thinking of going in around 6:00 a.m.

I've never gone in that late into Twilo before. Is it hard to get in at 6 a.m. on S&D night and do they still charge $35 at 6 a.m.?

BlueAngel

------------------

“If the headache would only precede the intoxication, alcoholism would be a virtue.” - Samuel Butler angel.gif

Alright all you crazy Twilo-heads, get ready to *pop my cherry* cause I am coming to S&D for the 1st time and there is no stopping the madness and fun that this little Baby Face has to unleash on all you wild CNYC-ers. Speaking of unleashing myself, someone talk to me about meet-ups.

So Al, I finally will be making it but I think I told you that already. I wanted to surprise you but I could not control my excitement in telling everyone I would be there smile.gif

Oh, and Myrlin, I have a funny story for you. I think it will make you laugh at me and appreciate my whacked out personality. But you have to come to Twilo on Friday to hear it smile.gif

------------------

devilwmn.gif I may have a baby face but there's a little devil that stirs deep within me