Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The 'coming out of the closet' thread: holla back if your gay!

deepspell

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Lost Dawg Entertainment... 01-04-2005 10:11 AM BRO GO FUCK YOURSELF DONT EVER POST ON HERE AGAIN DONT EVER THINK ABOUT EMAILING ME. YOUR EMAILS MAKE ME WANT TO BEFRIEND OSAMA SO I CAN ATTEND HIS TERRORIST TRAINING CAMPS AND INFILTRATE YOUR HOUSE AND BLOW MYSELF UP IN FRONT OF YOUR COMPUTER -brad

def. kaydup changed the title and moved it.....

thanks homo

nah....I got the same rep on the "groovefire" thread and it was positive so it had to be someone out of the 5 people who posted on it and I doubt it was foxy or cookie

stymie = brad

:aright:

Latest Reputation Received

Groovefire: 01-03-2005 03:46 PM BRO GO FUCK YOURSELF DONT EVER POST ON HERE AGAIN DONT EVER THINK ABOUT EMAILING ME. YOUR EMAILS MAKE ME WANT TO BEFRIEND OSAMA SO I CAN ATTEND HIS TERRORIST TRAINING CAMPS AND INFILTRATE YOUR HOUSE AND BLOW MYSELF UP IN FRONT OF YOUR COMPUTER

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Lost Dawg Entertainment... 01-04-2005 10:11 AM BRO GO FUCK YOURSELF DONT EVER POST ON HERE AGAIN DONT EVER THINK ABOUT EMAILING ME. YOUR EMAILS MAKE ME WANT TO BEFRIEND OSAMA SO I CAN ATTEND HIS TERRORIST TRAINING CAMPS AND INFILTRATE YOUR HOUSE AND BLOW MYSELF UP IN FRONT OF YOUR COMPUTER -brad

That exceeds the word count for messages when giving a rep point.

yyea your right thats why 4 other people got the same rep too

and wow, you count how many words can go into a rep point? i just lost all respect for you...

since when did u have respect for me? lol jk ... if you type the rep message it stops at a point in the line where u type the words. Means uve exceeded the word count.

since when did u have respect for me? lol jk ... if you type the rep message it stops at a point in the line where u type the words. Means uve exceeded the word count.

ok so i made up that rep myself :rolleyes: come on dude......

dont shit me....u counted the fucking letters....