Clubplanet Nightlife Community

EXIT last nite?? mundy vs draper

oasis

exit was pretty good last nite, better then i thought. crowd was a little dorky but had energy lots of energy. Did not enjoy mundy, too commercial and beat matching was not good @ all. Draper on the other hand came on and took control he was real good, nice and hard and the best part was that the crowd was def feelin his set, lots of energy..

what did everyone else think?

whoever will be @ exit sat email me for list:

oasis9389@msn.com

------------------

Exit Sat 11.25.00 * "BOOGIE NIGHTS" returns this week. 5,000 free sex toys. For <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> Guestlist</A> frown.gif201)725-8858, oasis9389@msn.com, aolimer: oasis9389

[This message has been edited by oasis (edited 11-23-2000).]

I would like to thank Dave, Mr Mundy and Mr Draper for making my night complete shit. WTF happened to Boris Vs Draper? Was there even a spin off? Sounded like it at times when a song would play then stop and go into something else with a different beat. I cant believe how shitty a time that I had. I think that was the last time that I will show my face at Exit again.

I don't know... I spent there like 4 hours and still couldn't use that.. I just didn't feel the place, the people were weird and so many crazy crackheads.. So I didn't have much fun. It definitely wasn't worth $45 .

------------------

I've told myself so many times before

But this time I think I mean it for sure

We have reached a full stop

Nothing's going to save us from the big drop.. "DM"

unicornx1.gif

I've never been to Exit but from what I'm told, they hype it with this dj vs. that one...and let everyone down. For example, I'm from the Boston area and two local boston Dj's ( Dj Manolo-resident dj at Avalon, and Dj Nailz-up and coming superstar) were supposed to spin a 12 hr set in the opening of the new room. Well 350 peeps from Boston bought tix here and traveled to see these two.

Well when they got to Exit, management told them they had to actually pay to get in and their set would be only 6hrs instead of twelve. They didn't bitch much but when they did actually get to spin, they had only 1 1/2 hrs each to spin..and to top it off everyone who bought tix in boston for this, actually had to pay to get in!! Talk about a kick in the balls!! Needless to say many peeps from here will NEVER go back to Exit..is Exit known for these fucked up tactics?

ok

Originally posted by shadowchaser:

Holy shit?! eek.gif

People spent $45 to go to that "NYC wanna-be" Jersey club?

LMAO cwm27.gif

Geez, I guess those "this your brain on drugs" ads never worked after all. cwm32.gif

45 with ticket in advance and !!! $65 ! at the door!!! ridicilous...

------------------

I've told myself so many times before

But this time I think I mean it for sure

We have reached a full stop

Nothing's going to save us from the big drop.. "DM"

unicornx1.gif

it really wasn't so bad

the reason the cover was 65$ was b/c so many tix were sold that they didn't need anymore people in there off the street

i thought 65 was low!

------------------

Exit Sat 11.25.00 * "BOOGIE NIGHTS" returns this week. 5,000 free sex toys. For Guestlist:(201)725-8858, oasis9389@msn.com, aolimer: oasis9389

what do you mean thank me bro? i said go check him out hes going to tear it up, and i defitnly dont think he did bad at all man! had some pretty hot tracks, got a little progressive but he did great, he got hard before draper came on and totaly lit the match!

------------------

going.gif

alamo, http://www.alamohq.com

a non profit organization. save the music!

"be yourself"

recieve reduced admin for cheetah thurdays, roxy friday, and exit saturdays by using dynamix guestlst.

[This message has been edited by alamo (edited 11-23-2000).]

Originally posted by oasis:

it really wasn't so bad

the reason the cover was 65$ was b/c so many tix were sold that they didn't need anymore people in there off the street

i thought 65 was low!

You're living in denial holmes...just go to Twilo one night and have Sasha & Digweed open your senses.

Happy Thanksgiving. cwm12.gif

------------------

get bizzy with the fizzy baby...

shadowchaser076@aol.com

so another bs promotion from exit w/ no boris

f*ed up

i actually do somewhat enjoy draper to tell ya the truth but mundy is not my cup a tea at all

way too much commercial rmx's, no hard beats, like someone i would hear at cyberia on saturday night. he really shouldnt' be on mainfloor at exit if thats what he did last night

-Rob

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use"

-Soren Kierkegaard

hmr3.gif

p.s.

nice meetin everyone i met

all i remember are mysterious and unjx2 (spelling)

------------------

Exit Sat 11.25.00 * "BOOGIE NIGHTS" returns this week. 5,000 free sex toys. For Guestlist:(201)725-8858, oasis9389@msn.com, aolimer: oasis9389

It wasn't that bad. I had a good time. The only thing that I thought was halirious is why did they play sandstorm like every 5 minutes????? But I have to say over all I had a good time.

Karch

------------------

Did you find your ecstacy???

Originally posted by wakeup:

yes exit is known to shaft everyone cause the fucking owner marvisi is a fucking jerkoff who screws promoters and everyone else.

You said it!!!

But don't tell Oasis that, he loves David Marvisi. He's always sticking up for him.

cwm14.gif

HeHe...

Peace,

------------------

Darrell G.

haze.jpghttp://people.goplay.com/hazedg

HazePromotions@Gateway.net

(201)381-6987

Thursdays - NV Lounge and Cheetah

Fridays - ROXY, Limelight, EXIT and Chaos

Saturdays - The World and EXIT

[This message has been edited by darrellg (edited 11-23-2000).]

ok, so i went to exit, had fun as usual......boris was a no-show??? that seems to be the trend lately....parks and wilson last week at twilo.......whatever, i like dj anthony mundy...he did a great job. i met my goal of going out and getting completely shitfaced!!! thanks to everyone involved!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

Hmm.. I really liked the music (for the most part) but I just wasn't feeling it at all! The crowd was very wierd and it's true when ppl say that Exit doesn't have a vibe.. It was probably not the usual Exit crowd considering that there were waaay too many teens in there but still. A lot of them were too fucked up (including you Alexz LOL).. Lucie that girl was a fucking mess!!!!!!!! I dunno, I might go to Exit one more time just to hear Boris but I dunno. I doubt that I'll like it because last night I enjoyed the music (except for a quadruple dose of sandstorm LOL)..

Nice meeting some new ppl.. Alex baby, next time you wanna get fucked up, please be a little more careful ok? I'd hate to see you get hurt, you're such a sweetie.. Remember meeting alamo and oasis I think smile.gif Someone else too but I don't remember even though I was totally sober. Oh well smile.gif Hope everyone enjoyed their night.

LOLA where did you go????????????????????????????????????

I liked the music and the place was packed I didn't even attempt to go on to the dance floor. Second floor by the DJ booth was a good spot for me and partytime, We were with a bunch of ppl and we had a great time together. I wasn't very interested in the other ppl around me. You have to expect that when you can buy tickets to an event in advanced your going to get some young ppl there.

Mundy and Draper two very different Dj's!!!

Nicki, Mo, Mario, Mikey it was great seening you again. To everyone I missed maybe we can meet next time.

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long. Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Originally posted by darrellg:

You said it!!!

But don't tell Oasis that, he loves David Marvisi. He's always sticking up for him.

cwm14.gif

HeHe...

Peace,

hasn't screwed me yet.. been there since it opened.. well maybe opening nite, but thats it

------------------

Originally posted by oasis:

Did not enjoy mundy, too commercial and beat matching was not good @ all. what did everyone else think?

whoever will be @ exit sat email me for list:

oasis9389@msn.com

well when and how does the little guy like myself with talent and skill, with access to tons and tons of unreleased tracks (you won't believe what i get my hands on) and respect at every major record store in the city, being practically deaf in one ear but able to beatmatch to a "T" be able to get a spot like that??

i'm sick of going to clubs and hearing djs that shouldn't be in there. not to disrespect mundy or take anything away from him. i don't think he would be where he is today if he totally sucked. or maybe he does leave a little more to be desired in some people's eyes...i don't know? maybe he was having a bad night...it happens. maybe he knows the right people, and that's why he is where he is. but all i know is if i had a venue like that, despite all the bs that goes on with the place, with a booth and a system like that, combined with the music that i get...i would tear that place a new asshole every week...

and for those of you who don't believe it...i'm gonna post where i'm spinning next friday really soon, and i want you guys all to come, and watch out for my series of monthly mix tapes to start in december in all stores that sell them. it's about time...

------------------

Don't call me baby...

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

PS: Mario, you're the shit smile.gif Can't wait for Sat wink.gif

Right now I feel like shit! Ended up going to Twilo afterwards till about 11am. When I got home I was deaf and I found out some friends were expecting me for turkey. Needless to say I need some rest. I'll speak to you tomorrow about Saturday.

------------------

eye.gif

AOL:ZOMBLA

Now let my body do the moving

And let my hands do the soothing

Let me show you the world in my eyes - DM