Clubplanet Nightlife Community

deep dish???

going to see them for the first time, what can i expect? looking for vocals and good tribal house mix. will i get this? any info greatly appreciated. tired of seeing djs with no voacls. the human voice is a breautiful thing. dont you think? thanx. :type:

I would say with DD, you'll get a good amount of vocals. But don't expect them to play tribally. As of lately DD style has incorporated alot of different genres such as progg, tech-house, deep, even a little acid and rock. I'm a huge DD fan so I will definitely be attending that party. DD will definitely put on a good show. I would recommend you go, especially since you want to hear vocals. Their last set @ Crobar was one of the best parties there for 2004. :)

i've never seen them live but i found their sets to be very hit or miss. they have some good one but tend to get boring and repetitive sometimes. still wanna check em out one of these days.

Before I would have agreed with you, especially in 2003(not a good year). But since mid last year and up to now, there playing really great. I honestly can't get enough of their music. DD :bounce: . If you haven't already, try to get your hands on their latest sets like Live @ La Mania, Pacha, Palace Siofok or Muretto. All great sets. :D

going to see them for the first time, what can i expect? looking for vocals and good tribal house mix. will i get this? any info greatly appreciated. tired of seeing djs with no voacls. the human voice is a breautiful thing. dont you think? thanx. :type:

They'll probably spin their GU Toronto album, and thrown in Flashdance.

Seriously, they've sucked lately and I used to be a huge fan of them. If you're looking for vocals though you'll probably enjoy yourself. I'd say they throw in more than the usual dj.