Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Boggs going into the hall wearing a RED SOX HAT!!!

ahahhahahahhahahaha

rotfl

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=1961680

:finger:

I dont really care either way because he's still a traitor to me, but its funny to rub this in the face of the obnoxious portion of the Yankee fans......

does this mean Roger is gonna wear Red Sox in the hall too? better fuckin believe it

It makes sense considering he played 11 seasons there.

ahahhahahahhahahaha

rotfl

I dont really care either way because he's still a traitor to me, but its funny to rub this in the face of the obnoxious portion of the Yankee fans......

does this mean Roger is gonna wear Red Sox in the hall too? better fuckin believe it

Why would he wear any other hat?? Besides he didn't pick it, the HOF picked it for him...

ahahhahahahhahahaha

rotfl

'rotfl' indeed, thuglife. Your 'knowledge' of baseball is insurmountable. 11 years with the Red Sox, 5 with the Yanks and 2 with the DRays...I mean, who could have forseen something like this happening?

'rotfl' indeed, thuglife. Your 'knowledge' of baseball is insurmountable. 11 years with the Red Sox, 5 with the Yanks and 2 with the DRays...I mean, who could have forseen something like this happening?

try the New York media that think as simple as you that consistantly stated that Boggs would enter the Hall as a Yankee.......I heard this shit for the last five years and now seeing him go into the hall as a red sock just makes me smile and scoff at the idiocy of the majority of the Yankee faithful

try the New York media that think as simple as you that consistantly stated that Boggs would enter the Hall as a Yankee.......I heard this shit for the last five years and now seeing him go into the hall as a red sock just makes me smile and scoff at the idiocy of the majority of the Yankee faithful

You read a couple of articles in the NY Post and now you think the media thought he should go into the Hall as a Yank. Yeah, ok thuglife.

yup, you caught me...thats it

seriously, this is getting retarded.......how old are you anyway?

Link me to where the 'New York media consistently stated Boggs would go into the Hallas a Yankee'

Because, except for you, there's nobody here that agrees.

as a "rant-happy yankee fan" gotta agree there was never a push for him going in as a yankee and i certainly dont remeber NY media writing about it either

There might have been talk about what would boggs do if he had the choice but that was put to rest when Dave WInfield did what he did

sorry JS your barking up the wrong tree here especially if your point was that it would be rubbing it in our faces ...wade boggs is hardly considered a yankee

Clemens on the other hand the Hall wont be as quick to decide , although i think they will also pick that scuzzy hat with a "B" on it

its foreseen, must be the public school, you fuckin tool.

• 2 weeks later...