Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HAHA..First she loses her b00bies. Now her talent.

Evan

HAHAHA... I got this music video of Lynsey Lohan doing a live performance on Good Morning America... And watching it, I was like..damn...Can she really have that sexy a singing voice? I mean.. Than after 2 min and 10 sec. on the video you see her MAD fuck up. And the audience LAUGHS at her. What a fool. First Ashlee, now this putz. What ever happened to real musical entertainers? I think if the biz wants to survive the mass MP3 downloads and file sharing, they should give away there music for free and make money only on concerts and advertising. This way, only the people with talent that people want to see can survive. Anyways, here's a link to the video. Right click and "save as" one of the mirros: http://www.lipsync.us/download.php?f=Lindsay%20Lohan%20-%20Rumors%20(Live@Good%20Morning%20America)%20-%20Lipsyncing.wmv

That's why shows like MTV's "Unplugged" were great. They showed which bands had real talent. Now with all these synthetic wannabees, they can't even have a show like this anymore because there voices are all enhanced digitally afterwords. I wonder if Mariah Carey, Jessica Simpson, Gwen Steffani, etc..who actually CAN sing even bother to sing for real anymore.

is it not obvious to all that everyone lip syncs? do you still think wresting is real too?

lol seriously... do you really think there are so many ppl in hollywood that can not only act, but sing and model and etc.. its all about marketing and milking the fans... wtf... and seriously now, cant you tell anytime someone has a synthesized voice or an echo in their songs theyre all studio and no lungs... come on now...

lol seriously... do you really think there are so many ppl in hollywood that can not only act, but sing and model and etc.. its all about marketing and milking the fans... wtf... and seriously now, cant you tell anytime someone has a synthesized voice or an echo in their songs theyre all studio and no lungs... come on now...

def, I saw that VH1 special on women in hollywood. They literally market themselves, Jennifer Lopez, Lindsay Lohan, Olsen Twins, Hillary Duff, they are their own product. It's insane i'm not a fan but ya gotta really give em props, these bitches are making millions just selling themselves and not even showing a fucking tit.

who needs to show a tit, when you can be scantilly clad and leave the rest to imagination... its like having sex on the first date... theres no interest after, or insentive to come back for more... showing a titty is typically a last resort type of thing or an effort to revive ones career... IMO... but these A&R's and Agents and marketing gurus really can do wonders with these ppl.. seems these days all one needs is a pretty face, a titty, an ass and bam you got a clothing line, a movie career, a parfum, shit sometimes even a liquor... but i think this has gone too far, and at one point itll all come back to reality... ppl idolise and worship these celebs for what~!? for what~!? because theyre on the opposite side of the television than you~!? that vh1 or mtv shows you what types of shit theyre leasing or financing (and sometimes even just living in because its the companies house and youre just the celeb du jour living there until you fade like a fart in the wind) i just dont get it...

ppl love celebrities, odd how that works

not only love but are infatuated... all these tabloid mags, and paparazzi shows and etc... who gives a fuck... i know a few girls that watch those E, and entertainment tonight, access cock, shows like theyre the real news... wtf~!? you ask them their thoughts on the tsunami and theyre like wtf are you talking about, but theyll know exactly where the next j.lo movie is being shot, whos in it, how much they got paid, etc...

The problem nowadays is that people who aren't normally singers are trying to become them (Ashlee simpson, J-Lo, Lindsay) and some people just eat it up b.c they don't care about how they sound... just looks.

That's why it takes a person with a good ear, good taste and a lil know how about music to truly appreciate good music.

In short, those who know KNOW that all these wannabe's SUCK and those that rock like it's their business are Da ShIT :aright:

not only love but are infatuated... all these tabloid mags, and paparazzi shows and etc... who gives a fuck... i know a few girls that watch those E, and entertainment tonight, access cock, shows like theyre the real news... wtf~!? you ask them their thoughts on the tsunami and theyre like wtf are you talking about, but theyll know exactly where the next j.lo movie is being shot, whos in it, how much they got paid, etc...

Access cock :lol3:

i hear ya man. It's retarded.

Makes me sad to see how dumb and lazy some of the population is :cry:

That's why shows like MTV's "Unplugged" were great. They showed which bands had real talent. Now with all these synthetic wannabees, they can't even have a show like this anymore because there voices are all enhanced digitally afterwords. I wonder if Mariah Carey, Jessica Simpson, Gwen Steffani, etc..who actually CAN sing even bother to sing for real anymore.

i couldnt agree more thats y i think that djs and rock bands are the only real musicians left, i hate all these fake biatches, from all these gay as boy bands to these big tittied hoes that cant write their own lyrics and make thier own music, and on top of that they cant even sing to thier fans in a live show, i fell so sorry for all those little girls watching that show live becouse after all that they still look up to crap like that

keep :rock:

i couldnt agree more thats y i think that djs and rock bands are the only real musicians left, i hate all these fake biatches, from all these gay as boy bands to these big tittied hoes that cant write their own lyrics and make thier own music, and on top of that they cant even sing to thier fans in a live show, i fell so sorry for all those little girls watching that show live becouse after all that they still look up to crap like that

keep :rock:

:werd:

djs and rock bands are the only real musicians left, :rock:

which rockbands~!? and mad dj's sold out... but hasnt peaked yet... wait until house/electronica/techno whatever the fuck you want to call it blows up theres going to be billions of dj's all over the place... but theres nothing wrong with selling out, anybody and everybody would take the oppurtunity if given...