Clubplanet Nightlife Community

VIOLENCE around NYC clubs - what's going on?

Hmm...otherwise, instead of metal detectors, we can have everyone in line strip nekkid, given the look-over, re-dress, and get herded in... :laugh:

So sorry Kim. I acted immaturely and stupidly. My apology. I was only jealous coz I really love mr. MASK, but he does not stop talking about you. Best of luck to both of you. And you actually look very cute. Sorry again. :love:

i remember this one time, exit pulled some bullshit... they said open bar from 9-12 or something to that effect then once you got inside they were like wtf are you talking about... nobody said that... and on all the flyers and the ppl pushing the party said open bar.. .fuckin scammers... go sell some more feather earrings marvisi...

Has happened before, remember what happened in Bali??

sure and how many times in israel and the middle east and in ireland and northern uk... but are we talking about violence on a micro level or macro... and from when the thread was originally started it said violence in nyc and reffering to the stabbing and beatings in and around the clubs not terrorists...

sure and how many times in israel and the middle east and in ireland and northern uk... but are we talking about violence on a micro level or macro... and from when the thread was originally started it said violence in nyc and reffering to the stabbing and beatings in and around the clubs not terrorists...

Well if you read my post you'd see that I was replying to someone saying terrorists don't try to take over/bomb clubs which is not true as I pointed out in my reply. Thanks though

Not to sound all negative and crap, but I wouldn't put it past them... or any loon here that's gone psycho and wants to wreak havoc like those lil high schoolers did...or any gangstah that's gone mad and wants to go prove something... it'll be a sad day if clubs decided to put up detectors, especially since it seems unheard of in NYC, but hey, yeah, safety is safety. The detectors @ Dream really aren't as disconcerting as you'd think...the club is really beautiful...4 big floors with a nice clientele :)

Even my old high school recently put up video cameras all over the place and fenced in the school...and it's in a nice, quiet residential neighborhood! If I were a parent, I'd rather the school my kid goes to have some safety measures like that then a school with nothing. But I am NOT sayin we need video cams at clubs...that's too much...

Hmm...otherwise, instead of metal detectors, we can have everyone in line strip nekkid, given the look-over, re-dress, and get herded in... :laugh:

I love Dream!

Rather have some thing an not need it then need something and not have it.

...exactly... it's like not having a tsunami warning system when you might be in danger of needin it...all these people had some indication that a tsunami could occur and no warning system was in place...what a shame...but I DIGRESS (and not tryin to make light of the victims). Then again, you don't wanna get carried away too and live in a bubble for the rest of your life....ugh...it's a toughie...

They use to have Meatal Detectors at Limelight and I think Palldium back in the mid 90's
ROXY use to..havent been there in years

EXIT use to give full cavity searches

I didn't know that...shows you how far back I go in NY nitelife...hehe... wonder why they got rid of it?? LOL @ full cavity searches bc they really did get cheap feels outa people there....

I love Dream!

Yeah, it's nice...if you didn't see them, try to check out the secret rooms all over the place. I LOVE the rooftop. Oh btw, it's in DC for those who're wondering...

Whatever . . . . . violence schmiolence!!!! :gang:

Let's stop all this nonsense and get right to the point-- DGModel should be bronzed!!

YOWSERS!!!!!!!!! :bowdown::bowdown:

PS - I STILL think stripping naked will end club violence. :beer:

:laugh::laugh: you're so funny... and here I thought you were were a prim & proper attorney :P

I too!... think strippin nekkid is still the best way to end this violence...can we get a amen in heeyaah?!?!

Whatever . . . . . violence schmiolence!!!! :gang:

Let's stop all this nonsense and get right to the point-- DGModel should be bronzed!!

YOWSERS!!!!!!!!! :bowdown::bowdown:

PS - I STILL think stripping naked will end club violence. :beer:

but what if ppl start getting all excited and fight over those naked women . hehe . then we get violence outside the clubs now . hehe

Not to sound all negative and crap, but I wouldn't put it past them... or any loon here that's gone psycho and wants to wreak havoc like those lil high schoolers did...or any gangstah that's gone mad and wants to go prove something... it'll be a sad day if clubs decided to put up detectors, especially since it seems unheard of in NYC, but hey, yeah, safety is safety. The detectors @ Dream really aren't as disconcerting as you'd think...the club is really beautiful...4 big floors with a nice clientele :)

Even my old high school recently put up video cameras all over the place and fenced in the school...and it's in a nice, quiet residential neighborhood! If I were a parent, I'd rather the school my kid goes to have some safety measures like that then a school with nothing. But I am NOT sayin we need video cams at clubs...that's too much...

metal detectors are excellent ideas ..

they had them in roxy .. in carbon .. in many clubs in europe .. and i think they work great ... reduce violence and just the idea that a metal detector is there will deter violent ppl from going there ..

great idea kim ...

peace

the MASK

metal detectors are excellent ideas ..

they had them in roxy .. in carbon .. in many clubs in europe .. and i think they work great ... reduce violence and just the idea that a metal detector is there will deter violent ppl from going there ..

great idea kim ...

peace

the MASK

Thanks for the info MASK.

um...I don't think it'll deter "violent people" from going out...

but maybe just deter people from bringing guns, knives, razors, box cutters, shotguns, rifles, nail files, nail clippers, scissors, tazers, explosives, back scratchers, and nun-chucks to the clubs... :laugh: