Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I know i said i would hate less on guidos in 2005 but this is to funny not to post!

Silverbull,

I'm very dissappointed in this thread you started. It seems to be very hypocrytical when you are the one always preaching it's about the music and just going out and having a good time, enjoying the vibe. If these guys enjoy going out dressed like that how does it effect you. I'm sure they are out having a good time

Oh and doesn't one of your close friends who you go out with all the time wear a mask when he is out?

You get negative rep pts for this one

yes he does and people make fun of it as well and peeps make fun of my gear as well as im sure someone makes fun of certain things by you. Also recall my statement i didnt make it. Im just posting it, dont hate the messenger. And i didnt say it effects me at all. Just thought i would post it when i saw it cause it was funny. Just like on another board my face was put on the can of a redbull and another pic of me on the energizer bunny and one of me sleeping at a party saying priceless as well. Big deal. Now if i was to waste my time and make a hate pic then i would have serious issues, and i would agree with you.

Be nice they like me :hat:

http://www.njguido.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=53319

bro i;ve been to factory just as much as the next guy, i used to go when jp spun on fridays, and like my man vinyl said, when he played save the robots is when he thrived

and for the record my personal faves are as follows

LES

Danny T

Danny H

Francois K

Behrouz

Erick Morillo

DJ Vibe

Chus & Ceballos

Demi

Angel Morales

cleveland