Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Surreal Life

that first episode was fucking hilarious, and is it just me or are these people even lesser known than the other bunch they had before. the only people i immediately recognized were mini me and da brat, the other ones i was like wtf are you.

anyway that chick that keeps getting naked is def pretty hot, i'd eat some sushi off of her. and i never realized how TINY mini me really is, seeing him on that scooter i was dyin.

That is by far the funniest shit i have EVER seen! When he starts moaning in the bed, then when he is naked on teh scooter. He looks like those Butterball turkeys. Too funny.

lmao :laugh::laugh:

and then peeing in the corner, what a drunk cant wait for the next episode

amd then, nothing beats da brat saying that she doesnt want to stay in the house with has beens. im sorry, but last time i checked. she was a has been too

Alright i guess i have to give this season a chance with that kind of line-up. BUT last season was too much with flavor flav. Thats shit was funny!!! Anyone catch strange love?!?!? hahaha what a couple they are:makeout:

of course i watched srange love, FLAVOR FLAV, they have to be the strangest couple ive even seen, i guess thats why its called stange love.

and if flavor flav says his name one more time, i dont know what im going to do :biggun:

and tiff, if you wanted to know serreal life was on right before it, i know the show airs twice. once at 9 (i think) and then 12. you gotta watch it

lmao :laugh::laugh:

and then peeing in the corner, what a drunk cant wait for the next episode

amd then, nothing beats da brat saying that she doesnt want to stay in the house with has beens. im sorry, but last time i checked. she was a has been too

I was just watching this with a co-worker and cracking up here.... definitely made my day ..that is some funny shit...and wtf has da brat did in her career...all I remember was one cheesy video with tyryse

this show is twisted.

of course i watched srange love, FLAVOR FLAV, they have to be the strangest couple ive even seen, i guess thats why its called stange love.

and if flavor flav says his name one more time, i dont know what im going to do :biggun:

and tiff, if you wanted to know serreal life was on right before it, i know the show airs twice. once at 9 (i think) and then 12. you gotta watch it

MATTY!! i forgot to tell you, i think i left ur mix cd in ur car that night when we went to the opening!!! i was lookin for that shit everywhere and could not find it! lol

MATTY!! i forgot to tell you, i think i left ur mix cd in ur car that night when we went to the opening!!! i was lookin for that shit everywhere and could not find it! lol

yeah i know, i forgot about it too. i just remeber leaving for vacation and when i was taking cds out of my car for the plane ride. i noticed it was still there. next time ill make sure you get it