Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mets sign Beltran

Been to one cockboy...1986....remember when the Spanks were tearing shit up then? Probably not cause all u talk about is 96-00...Fuckin bandwagon jumping poser.

i sure as hell remember the yAnks were very good back then , and we should have had a subway series in 86 ,

Mattingly ,winfield ,rickey henderson Willie , Pags

loved that team pitching was the problem outside of Rasmussen we had no one

Did you just say that?

A yankee fan uttering the word OVERPAY about somebody else.

File that word in your vocabulary under never...please!

Do it for the baseball fans :)

I didn't 'utter' anything, you dumb fucking Africant. I typed it.

Also, do you not remember the argument we had about Benson? The Mets fucking overpaid. And now Beltran. Nice trade for Heredia, btw. Shut the hell up. You overpaid Matsui too.

Also, do you not remember the argument we had about Benson? The Mets fucking overpaid. And now Beltran. Nice trade for Heredia, btw. Shut the hell up. You overpaid Matsui too.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Don't make me even begin to mention the bumbs your team has OVERPAID for...

bend over lube ur ass with kay-y-luhb and insert...............u might start choking like the yankees did last year....

i sure as hell remember the yAnks were very good back then , and we should have had a subway series in 86 ,

Mattingly ,winfield ,rickey henderson Willie , Pags

loved that team pitching was the problem outside of Rasmussen we had no one

True true...that was a good team...Mets would have blasted ya though ;)

Well you got one step closer with the siginng of Dae Sung Koo.

A losing record and a 4 plus ERA last year. Oh, by the way he did that IN FUCKING JAPAN! Can you find guys that suck in THIS COUNTRY PLEASE!

at least he was never on a team which was leading a series 3 - 0 and then choked..Oh, by the way he did that IN FUCKING JAPAN! Can you find another team that ever choked like that PLEASE!

Pedro-100 pitch pitcher

Glavine 39 years old

Trachsel-35 years old

Zambrano-Coming off elbow injury

You better get crackin on that bullpen 'cause it's going to be overworked with that fucking rotation.

Johnson - 40 years old

Mussina - Up and down

Wright - one good season

Pavano - see above

Brown - BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Keep reaching Lance...

Johnson - 40 years old

Mussina - Up and down

Wright - one good season

Pavano - see above

Brown - BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Keep reaching Lance...

Are you out of your fucking mind? You're comparing your rotation to one that is presently being regarded as one of the best of all time? Are you seriously this fucking retarded?

Compare the rotation and last seasons stats, and then holler back.

Your team ACE had an ERA of close to 4!

Seriously, do you really think the Mets can win the Yankee Invitational with that kind of staff and bullpen? Get the fuck out of here, darkie.

at least he was never on a team which was leading a series 3 - 0 and then choked..Oh, by the way he did that IN FUCKING JAPAN! Can you find another team that ever choked like that PLEASE!

Shut the fuck up before I splatter all of your al Qaeda looking ass pictures all over the Sports forum.

Are you out of your fucking mind? You're comparing your rotation to one that is presently being regarded as one of the best of all time? Are you seriously this fucking retarded?

Compare the rotation and last seasons stats, and then holler back.

Your team ACE had an ERA of close to 4!

Seriously, do you really think the Mets can win the Yankee Invitational with that kind of staff and bullpen? Get the fuck out of here, darkie.

Wow...your rotation is now the BEST OF ALL TIME...sorry I'm gonna go laugh for the next 10 days. :laugh:

By the way Preston...Your "supposed" greatest rotation of all time doesn't touch the 86 Mets...FACT

God you're friggin dumb...better pop that collar yo...skeet skeet

who is regarding this as the best rotation of all time? Besides you.

You are insane and your lack of basball knowlege is funny.

You fucking idiots can't read, can you? I said ONE OF THE BEST. Not the best. Open your eyes, you fucking idiot. My lack of baseball knowledge? Regarding best and worst rotations of all time, is an opinion. Not common knowledge. Personally, I think 1993 Atlanta had the best rotation. But who gives a shit.

oh, btw, I've read plenty of shit on ESPN.com and many other websites/messageboards that regard '05 Yanks rotation as ONE of the best of all time.

Now, go make an insipid comment in the Current Events forum, for you have no fucking idea what you're talking about.

You fucking idiots can't read, can you? I said ONE OF THE BEST. Not the best. Open your eyes, you fucking idiot. My lack of baseball knowledge? Regarding best and worst rotations of all time, is an opinion. Not common knowledge. Personally, I think 1993 Atlanta had the best rotation. But who gives a shit.

oh, btw, I've read plenty of shit on ESPN.com and many other websites/messageboards that regard '05 Yanks rotation as ONE of the best of all time.

Now, go make an insipid comment in the Current Events forum, for you have no fucking idea what you're talking about.

Shut up already...just shut it! NOW

They are not ONEof the best in baseball history. Not even close you dumb bastard

Wow...your rotation is now the BEST OF ALL TIME...sorry I'm gonna go laugh for the next 10 days. :laugh:

By the way Preston...Your "supposed" greatest rotation of all time doesn't touch the 86 Mets...FACT

God you're friggin dumb...better pop that collar yo...skeet skeet

btw, one of the best or not, It is, by far, better than your rotation. Definitely the best rotation in the majors this year.

You're black, don't talk about being 'dumb'

Show me your welfare card.

its not even one of the best. maybe not even in the top 20. If you base your opinions on your lack of knowledge then you end up spewing this bull shit.

Keep trying though.

Let me again make this fucking clear because apparently it appears jtk is black as well.

I said they are one of the best rotations. Not one of the top 3 or even top 10. But, definitely one of the best. Let this season's results measure that.

btw, one of the best or not, It is, by far, better than your rotation. Definitely the best rotation in the majors this year.

You're black, don't talk about being 'dumb'

Show me your welfare card.

Sad thing is that while I'm taking welfare, I'm making twice more $$ than your sorry ass.

Sutton Place and Turtle Bay are open for Happy Hour...go "pop yah collah" with the rest of your B&T boyz...