Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cox and Tenaglia at Twilo

I doubt it's true, but I read on the GlobalUnder Board that Tenaglia and Cox will be spinning together at Twilo on Feb 18th.

I'm sure it's just a rumor someone wanted to spread but if it's true that will be an insane night!!

Anyone have any other info???

Oh yea, I can't believe Twilo is pulling this off. I saw these two spin together this summer at Space (Ibiza), what an experience. I do however believe that the order should be reversed with Teneglia up first, and then Cox's big techno sound to blow the roof off. Either way I'm there.

I had tentative plans for Amsterdam that weekend, but they have since been postponed.

------------------

*************************I got to thank god for the music.

If this party does happen, the ideal order would be:

Let DT come first and build the night, then Cox comes in somwhere in the middle and does a 2 hr set or so, then DT takes over again from there and finishes the journey

How about that??? DT does know how take make a night into a journey, that's why i suggested it and Cox plays very hard which means he's best suited for the middle

------------------

let the music play....