Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ok am i celibate or a virgin again? cause i think i give up

liqidtouch

Im looking at my date book (the one i set appointments into) and here i see my old one.

It comes to note that the last time i had sex was March 28th or 29th depending on how you look at the time of night Tee Hee :) .

Now theres something really important at the bottom of this so please...read on.

Ok well i have made sure to understand and listen to what women both like to hear and what is really proper to say / act / do / etc

I keep myself pretty clean (from substances) i mean it wasnt until a year and a half ago that i actually started drinking even with all the clubs and events and dinner meetings i go out to. about August 2003 i started drinking any kind of alcohol. and tust me, even then i was WAY over 21. Im 31 now.

What can i say. I have never had a bad date - unless she was uninteresting or had nothing to offer conversation.

when it comes to needs - i can see them when they are apparent - even most times when they arent to others.

Never did any kind of drug nor will it EVER. :bowdown:

And getting physical (negatively) isnt something that even crosses my mind-

Hell now that i think about it, the last 5 girlfriends ive had, i have never had an argument with. Hmm i must have been doing something right.

SO whats the deal now?

I can meet a women in any setting and in minutes have them open up as if i was thier best friend since birth, telling me anything and almost everything. :love:

When it comes to a romance setting, or doing something romantic, i can be 100% creative

EXAMPLE:

I went out on a date with someone. They met me at the resturant.

Before she got there i went early, told the Hostes

"Please make sure to place this on our table when our meals arrive . Not befor or after"

Home girl was RIGHT ON POINT -

What was placed on the table were 3 roses that i cut the stems down to about 3 inches and had the hostest place the rose bulbs with the short stem, into a brandy snifter with only crushed ice in it holding the roses up.

No water.

And this is a common date for me - there have been dates where i noticed a piano in the place and went right up and started playing in front of everyone. Much to the ladies suprise. Microphone and all. :beer:

Im not going to say im some kinda Don' Juan when it comes to dating but i can honestly say. " I know exactly how to make it a perfect evening from my end of things"

--own my own business

--worked in positions of companies which would obviously who a high level of intelligence

--very creative

--Now this one is the truth

The 1st thing i never do is LIE:

Because i only do things so that i can benefite rom them

Heres what i get for lieing.

1) I have to make sure i remember completely the lie incase they ever ask me again

2) i have to make sure there are NO outside forces that can mistakingly get her the TRUTH

3) Rid myself of guilt and make myself devoid of emotion

and most importantly

4) The best thing that i gain by lieing is the total LACK of her trusting me when she finds out because men are not as smart as women so SHE WILL FIND OUT

So add to this a couple years in the militarly + higher education classes and a few other things not to mention i have already bought one home - and took on purchase of a second one just to fix it up and resell it.

Doing that i actually gained about 80,000 from it.

I truely am a very humble person (as i have been told anyway)

and the other traits i get when someone describes me is

Entertaining / honest / comforting

so whats the problem - i keep waiting because when love or relationships are supposed to happen..they will just happen

but obviously im not the type to just sit back and wait for the greater forces to make the advances in my life.....obviously not me.

Again about that date in March from the top......you need to understand..it was 2003 not 2004.

:makeout:

obviously from the way you speak - it shows the way you read and by the content of your message, you cant understand anything you read

go back to school

Kats is spelled with a C not K

and its not a log of times getting laid - it was an appointement book you dolt

By the way - do you even know you are the epitomy of the definition of the word Nigger?

It has nothing to do with anyones skin color but all about their mentality and understanding of others

Yo LA

ITS this part

-------------------------------

Again about that date in March from the top......you need to understand..it was 2003 not 2004.

Ok. Maybe all the rain is getting to my brain but.... so whats ur point?

What is the PENDING QUESTION?

im still waiting - what the hell is takin so long?

(thanks for asking)

PS - hows the rain effecting you out there? Ive seen the mudslide reports lastnight

You should be getting some.

a) youre good looking dude

B) ur sound cool

c) youre a dj

<insert shameless plug for Love Late here>

But ur approach is wrong.

a) not drinking enough

B) trying too hard (the romantic thing is just so overkill)

c) wrong type of buds to hang around with maybe.

<reinsert shamelss plug for Love Late here>

You should be getting some, seriously.

Have you considered Love Late?