Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Need a 2 bedroom suite on South Beach

Capo

I plan on going down the first or second weekend in March, and I am checking into hotels in South Beach. I have stayed at the Franklin Hotel (Collins and 8th I think) as well as the Clevelander. Both are quaint and minimal in cost but also quality. I am expecting to pay more this next time because I am interested in a 2 bedroom suite (2 bedrooms and a living room). I have checked online and so far I see the Savoy has something close to what I'm looking for. The Tides and the Shore Club also seem to be what I'm looking for.

If any Miami people can list some nice suites, it is greatly appreciated.

-- Capo from Las Vegas

depends on how much you are willing to spend......you can get anything from a proverbial "rat infested roadhouse" to a classy joint over at South Beach....

just a point of note....if you are planning to spend atleast 90% of your time outdoors, dont be stupid, rent a low rent joint..it may not be a bragging point to your buddies, but you will have extra $$ to spend on other activities like clubs and shit..... but if you are planning on bringing a hottie, then i guess you are screwed... check orbitz or some other online discount chains for a bargain.

That said, south beach is a beautiful place to spend outdoors......

I hope you enjoy your stay at south florida... regardless :)

Yeah, Capo, the problem is, since we live here, we really don't use the hotels too much. The Roney does not do the hotel thing, anymore. It is all condo. You might also try the Loews or the Ritz-Carlton. On the lower end, others on this site have recommended the Riande. So, why do you need so much space?

Thanks for the help so far guys. Well, the reason is that me and my buddy both have females that we know down in Miami and we need our space in the hotel for obvious reasons. Plus, we wanna go the elegant route this time, not just the "get a room at the Clevelander and go party all over the beach". I have done that several times before. Just trying something different, as well as impressing severl different girls that weekend. Price really isn't an issue. I'm not looking to stay where P. Diddy rents a penthouse, but something with class and elegance.

Thanks for the help so far guys. Well, the reason is that me and my buddy both have females that we know down in Miami and we need our space in the hotel for obvious reasons. Plus, we wanna go the elegant route this time, not just the "get a room at the Clevelander and go party all over the beach". I have done that several times before. Just trying something different, as well as impressing severl different girls that weekend. Price really isn't an issue. I'm not looking to stay where P. Diddy rents a penthouse, but something with class and elegance.

The Casa Grande Suite Hotel is more upscale then the others listed.