Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Asseteria???

Anyone knows whos spining this sunday? Haven't been to this since Cheetah last year..... Still any good?

ibrandon the douche somalian...is a regular @ show ...u can catch him in the ceiling swings..actin like a douche spider monkey...

it used to be good last spring. i went alot on sundays, bc i didnt have to do shit monday mornings. but now i work 9am every monday. although i was talking to an old party mate on new years and he said show went downhill like everything else - the asian swing dance is now in full-swing. and its not the same crowd it used to be. maybe ill go this sunday to check it out anyway. i havent been since summer / early fall...

i remember how great asseteria use to be at cheetah b4 the factory people found out about it then it went downhill.

yep. then throw in a assload of cracked out, disrespectful, sloppy asians and you have yourself the new asseteria party.

the icing on the cake is that its a holiday weekend so everybody and their mother will be there. mad fights just like last time this year..