Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where Are the Celebrity Parties?

What sup everyone I am frustrated I went two this party in Miami last summer and there were tons of Celebs including Ja Rule and couple of actrist, Does anyone know of a party or club in NYC where the celebs drop in normally. Thanks in Advance

Dolce :cool:

Most the celebrities go to Avalon, friday nights :hat: .

i heard a lot of celebs drop by nyc's dopest new spot... webster hall... check out the basement... i heard brad pitt was there, mingling, with some model the week before him and jennifer aniston broke it off... i think that's where paris also met nicole richie to get the idea for their show...

i heard a lot of celebs drop by nyc's dopest new spot... webster hall... check out the basement... i heard brad pitt was there, mingling, with some model the week before him and jennifer aniston broke it off... i think that's where paris also met nicole richie to get the idea for their show...

yup your right, also famous rappers 50 cent n Eminem have been spotted at Webster, Thursday night I guess cuz it's ladies free, so def get on that.

yup your right, also famous rappers 50 cent n Eminem have been spotted at Webster, Thursday night I guess cuz it's ladies free, so def get on that.

yeah i attended one of the thur night parties and one time i saw lindsey lohan

with a couple of peeps.you should have no problem getting in to webster hall

its one of the top spots in nyc.

ps: makes sure you have an atm card reaady as it can get quite expensive in there. =] :)

No, as someone already said, go to Avalon. Lucy Liu and Jackie Chan were doing the super cool Asian shake dance there recently.

yo on the reals, I saw Jet Li one time in there as well and swore up n down I saw Michelle Yeoh but wasn't sure if it was her or not, I think I spotted Zang Zhyi as well.

Def bring bank with you but your a lady, you should have no prob ppl hookin you up with drinks and is cool to leave em on the counter, mad respect in these places.