Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Grinding

ramrod

When I dance I like to grind ( or get freaky ) but I don't want my gyrlfriend to grind with other guys .

Is that fair ?

I say yes .

Well, ramrod, why would that be fair?

ramrod, here's a comparison: you like to eat green eggs n ham on tuesdays. Your girlfriend LOVES green eggs n ham, and wants to eat it with you on Tuesday's. But, even thou she loves it, you say no.

Bring your selfishness down a notch and let the girl do what she wants.

In my opinion, anyone in a relationship shouldn't "grind" with other people. Dance , yes. Grind, no.

breeds jealousy

could lead to more

definitely leads the guy on into thinking this girl is easy, thereinby making him come off as an overeager pansy and supporting the image that women have of men as all dogs...

Well maybe they are dogs if a girl can't get her grind on without men thinking she's easy.

Well maybe they are dogs if a girl can't get her grind on without men thinking she's easy.

Well, the question at hands refers to people with a b/f-g/f. In that case i see no valid reason why grinding with a complete stranger would be acceptable

And as far as grinding goes, it's only natural for a guy to try and come on to a girl who allows him to grind with her. Then in certain cases the guy makes a move and the girl pushes him away. Or her friend the "cockblocker" steps in and steals her away

I have way too much experience with this stuff :laugh:

Why don't I want the gyrl I'm dating to grind with other guys ?

That's simple .

Because she might enjoy it .

She might get wet .

And I don't want that .

And don't you think she feels the same way about you, Ramrod?

Think outside of yourself and consider other people's emotions before pontificating :aright:

ramrod :laugh2: