Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Duke Castiglione, the reporter who accosted Randy

kayluhb

the plot thickens he was not the camera man and was half way down the block.

He was the reporter asking the questions. Did you even hear the conference? Duke and Randy had it out there as well.

You people are just jealous little bitches.

a-ha!!! the plot thickens that yankee fans are acussing bosox fans by implying they were responsible for "camera-gate" with randy johnson!!! :eek::shaky:

Yeah, I'm sure it was just a coincidence....

His father just so happens to be the Red sox play by play guy. Yeah, purrrrrrrrrely coincidental. Right.

I also liked how in at the end of that whole scuffle he says 'Welcome to New York, Randy'

He was the reporter asking the questions. Did you even hear the conference? Duke and Randy had it out there as well.

You people are just jealous little bitches.

but was he the one shoving the camera in randy's face? apparently this castiglione guy is known in the NYC sports journalist community, no? i doubt the camera man is as well know as the catlgionie guy. standing up for his team.

but was he the one shoving the camera in randy's face? apparently this castiglione guy is known in the NYC sports journalist community, no? i doubt the camera man is as well know as the catlgionie guy. standing up for his team.

The camera man is just the reporter's lackey. The reporter tells his camera man what to do, how to do it, where to put it, and so forth.

yeah....here's the lackey part of it

"go stick a camera in front of Randy Johnson's face....we know he'll act like a baby and throw a temper tantrum and shove you. then and only then will we complete as constructs in the red sox nation"

y'ok pal

Dude, don't mess with RJ, PERIOD. He don't take no shit.

• 2 weeks later...