Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Junior Vasquez - House Of God @ Spirit

these big events he does almost always turn out awesome it because it is MLK day the vibe is good and the music is fucking rithous,everyone really has a good time.i think you would have alot of fun its gonna be diverse fo sho.plus come on vernessa reap,took my life.barbara tucker..beautiful people..martha wash the spirit inside you.....deepa soul as i am.jason walker foolish mind games and i for the new one.lol.its gonna be fun.love the hours 10am-10pm doors open till 6pm.tickets are on sale now at ******************.com and i also posted another thread about it with a flyer.... :)

these big events he does almost always turn out awesome it because it is MLK day the vibe is good and the music is fucking ritchous,everyone really has a good time.i think you would have alot of fun its gonna be diverse fo sho.plus come on vernessa reap,took my life.barbara tucker..beautiful people..martha wash the spirit inside you.....deepa soul as i am.jason walker foolish mind games and i forget the new one.lol.its gonna be fun.love the hours 10am-10pm doors open till 6pm.tickets are on sale now at ******************.com and i also posted another thread about it with a flyer.... :)

yeah i was laughing myself, it was funny to read. But was he trying to get me mad or offended? Please, sticks n stones man. I dont hide my height im 5'2, 5'3 boohoo but my girl is 5'9 so wus the problem.

Not trying to get anyone mad or offended. Just seemed like it would be funny :)

Is this party worth calling in sick on Monday? Anyone been to his parties before? I like the performer line-up, but don't know if the party will be good. Any info. would be great.

kristeee??? lol..is that you...

im comin out for the party...never been to a junia party...so i wna see what its all about! i think itll be worth it!