Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The TRUTH about STUDIO 9!!!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
no your wrong too dickhead.... If he spun at Studio 4 (lol, right) I would never step foot in there again. You can hold me to that too.

- I have nothing to do w/ studio 4, I don't work there nor have any stake in it. I have posted 2 reviews on it b/c they were both slammin nights. Oh thats right, you werent there b/c you couldn't swing the 10 dollar cover. Your a cheap fuck, useless wanna be who can't even get laid at Sound Garden (b/c they play hip hop there and you loose your grove)

fuck off :gang:

Hey Sandman... why don't you lighten up already.... Go to the beach and relax .... :hat:

that was one of my more pleasant posts. If someone calls me out and is wrong I should just accept it?

And on a side note, I do love the beach...

Sandman....they are not wrong... I just went on the post for STUDIO 4...

WHAT ARE YOU THE OFFICIAL CHEERLEADER for STUDIO 4?..... Get a life.... YOU SOUND RETARDED? OH.. I AM

It is the same couple of assholes from STUDIO 4 that keep bashing STUDI0 9..

Brian1500, oldschool2, 2kool4school,mikeynine999.... shall I go on?

I went there twice.... YOUR PLACE SUCKS.... Frozen my ass off....

I can think of a couple million reasons :gang: why you like to BASH STUDIO 9...

BUT REALLY MOVE ON>>> TAKE CARE OF YOUR CHESSSSSSSY HOLE>>>>

I like Studio 9.... Especially the MALE bartenders... there HOT!!!!!

SHUT UP ALREADY....

Sandman....they are not wrong... I just went on the post for STUDIO 4...

WHAT ARE YOU THE OFFICIAL CHEERLEADER for STUDIO 4?..... Get a life.... YOU SOUND RETARDED? OH.. I AM

I went there twice.... YOUR PLACE SUCKS.... Frozen my ass off....

I can think of a couple million reasons :gang: why you like to BASH STUDIO 9...

BUT REALLY MOVE ON>>> TAKE CARE OF YOUR CHESSSSSSSY HOLE>>>>

I like Studio 9.... Especially the MALE bartenders... there HOT!!!!!

SHUT UP ALREADY....

listen, ASS WHORE. Studio 4 is not MY place. I am yet to get my paycheck from there. I will def. try out 9 one of these days when the place gets its shit together (haveing Mendez and Ojeda there is a step in the right direction)

Candygirllover?

I am yet to bash studio 9, so what is your point you cunt?

with johnny macaroni or maroni spinning on saturdays all your ever going to hear is how the music sucks!

thats just a fact!

so get use to it!

Oh I couldn't agree with you more. Johnny Maroney if I'm not mistaken used to dj at South Park Saturday nites...music was HORRIBLE...alot of comercial ktu shit it was just giving me a headache...good luck to studio 9 though..I know I wont' make that trip.

BIG changes were already made you will all have the info VERY soon!!!! :)

I was there the first Saturday the place was open and again this past Friday. I see no changes made. Actually the crowd was worse and the place had 1/4 the amount people. :screwy:

First impressions are lasting impressions and they stick with people the most. If changes are made I am afraid that it may be too late. All I can say is that I did give the place a second try and that is more than most can say.

I am not bashing or trashing this place. One of my first posts was about Studio 9 with hope that things would change. I actually had high hopes of Studio 9 being a spin off to that big place that is now closed. Now I realize that Studio 9 will never compare to Hunka Bunka. :huh:

I was there the first Saturday the place was open and again this past Friday. I see no changes made. Actually the crowd was worse and the place had 1/4 the amount people. :screwy:

First impressions are lasting impressions and they stick with people the most. If changes are made I am afraid that it may be too late. All I can say is that I did give the place a second try and that is more than most can say.

I am not bashing or trashing this place. One of my first posts was about Studio 9 with hope that things would change. I actually had high hopes of Studio 9 being a spin off to that big place that is now closed. Now I realize that Studio 9 will never compare to Hunka Bunka. :huh:

In all honesty Saturdays have been the busier night, should have been there last Sat for Ojeda!!! I totally hear your point though, if you had 2 bad experiences, I wouldnt expect you to come back, sorry that was the case, but changes were just made gonna take a couple of weeks to promote and let it all come together.

:

ain't that the fucking truth

I guess you were not impressed. :zzz:

Mendez played a great set when he was there but once the hip-hop came on..... :gang: .

The lighting def needs help, thats for sure. Speakers need a bit of an improvement

They promote "fashionable attire" but when i got there i saw one too many Kriss Kross wanna Bs w/ their baggy BOSS jeans on. Even abyss is has a strict policy against baggy jeans.

One thing that will fuck up the friday nite party is that guy going up to every girls with flashlight checkin to see if they are wearin a wristband and making sure that that ones that are wearing it are the ones who are over 21. Mite not mean alot but i can see that this guy will get on alot of people's nerves. He was very rude towards the women customers and this will totally be a turn-off.

Mendez played a great set when he was there but once the hip-hop came on..... :gang: .

The lighting def needs help, thats for sure. Speakers need a bit of an improvement

They promote "fashionable attire" but when i got there i saw one too many Kriss Kross wanna Bs w/ their baggy BOSS jeans on. Even abyss is has a strict policy against baggy jeans.

One thing that will fuck up the friday nite party is that guy going up to every girls with flashlight checkin to see if they are wearin a wristband and making sure that that ones that are wearing it are the ones who are over 21. Mite not mean alot but i can see that this guy will get on alot of people's nerves. He was very rude towards the women customers and this will totally be a turn-off.

Figures you went on a night that I wasnt workin!!!! :)

SHUT UP ALREADY....

I didn't even comment in this thread about Studio 9. I might have 2 posts about Studio 9. And i do not work at Studio 4.

Just because I post on this thread you assume I am associated with Studio 4 :blank: You are WRONG. I have never even been to Studio 4. :jawdrop:

Oh :) keep defending Studio 9 :type: people here only tell it like it is. Now I guess we are all "assholes" as you say????????? :lol3:

I have not logged on in MANY YRS....and popped on just to relive it a bit. Good times.

In regards to this place.....I have not gone....but have yet to hear ONE good review. EVERYONE tells me that the place SUCKS!! Period!! EVERYONE!!!

I know the truth hurts...but hey....if you recognize it early enough you might be able to tap out without losing too much money. I'm sure its a losing venture already though.

Valiant effort but it is what it is. You take yrs to open and this is the best you got? dont tell me you need more time to improve it?!?! cause THERE IS NO IMPROVING IT!!! Mind you, these are friends who actually prefer the "less trendy" club scene!!! LOL

NOTHING warrants the prices you ask for drinks, cover, etc...nothing....not the music, nor cheap decor, nor ANYTHING!! You cant just open up a place and expect to charge out the ARSE for mediocre!! COME ONNNN!!!!!!

Shut it down and make it a DINER!! DONE!! I'll swing by after Deko.

PS: I am not associated with any club...but do have my preferences.

NEXT!!!!

NOTHING warrants the prices you ask for drinks, cover, etc...nothing....not the music, nor cheap decor, nor ANYTHING!! You cant just open up a place and expect to charge out the ARSE for mediocre!! COME ONNNN!!!!!!

!!!

Cheap Decor? Come on...........They spent good $$ at Party City on the cardboard stars and moons hanging from the ceiling. :cheese:

Listen I been in the game a long time and I have my favorite places too, but the bottom line is it is packed every sat night and Fridays they are doin about 700 heads riight now, big dj's are booked theme partys are planned, speakers are being added regularly and the lighting is getting better little by little, it takes a lot of money, a lot of you might not realize how much. I have been in the scene for a long time, been bartending for 12 years at some of the best spots in NJ, this place has a lot of potential and is getting better by the week, honestly if you dont wanna come, dont!!! There are a lot of people who love it. I am not defending the place from your opinions, everyone has their own opinions and this place isnt gonna be for everyone, cant please everybody, but as far as the place goin under, not when you are doing the numbers they are doin right now. And by the way the drink prices are less than Deko and Joey's, as for the cover it is the same as all the other clubs. If you havent been there you really dont know, dont believe everything you hear. If you have been there and had a bad experience I am sorry to hear that and dont blame you for not coming back.

Listen I been in the game a long time and I have my favorite places too, but the bottom line is it is packed every sat night and Fridays they are doin about 700 heads riight now, big dj's are booked theme partys are planned, speakers are being added regularly and the lighting is getting better little by little, it takes a lot of money, a lot of you might not realize how much. I have been in the scene for a long time, been bartending for 12 years at some of the best spots in NJ, this place has a lot of potential and is getting better by the week, honestly if you dont wanna come, dont!!! There are a lot of people who love it. I am not defending the place from your opinions, everyone has their own opinions and this place isnt gonna be for everyone, cant please everybody, but as far as the place goin under, not when you are doing the numbers they are doin right now. And by the way the drink prices are less than Deko and Joey's, as for the cover it is the same as all the other clubs. If you havent been there you really dont know, dont believe everything you hear. If you have been there and had a bad experience I am sorry to hear that and dont blame you for not coming back.

perfectly said... :bounce:

, speakers are being added regularly and the lighting is getting better little by little, it takes a lot of money, a lot of you might not realize how much. I have been in the scene for a long time, been bartending for 12 years at some of the best spots in NJ, this place has a lot of potential and is getting better by the week, honestly if you dont wanna come, dont!!! .

Please explain how it has improved??? Getting better by the week? Over the past month there are still almost no lights on the dance floor, the local VFW has more lights. The sound system is still just as weak as when the place opened. How many more weeks do they need? You say it takes "lots of money" and I can believe it does. The truth is they don't have the money to do it right the first time. Now everyone has expirenced the place when it is incomplete ar half ass. Now it will be hard to get them back by adding to the place piece by piece and week by week. :hat:

Please explain how it has improved??? Getting better by the week? Over the past month there are still almost no lights on the dance floor, the local VFW has more lights. The sound system is still just as weak as when the place opened. How many more weeks do they need? You say it takes "lots of money" and I can believe it does. The truth is they don't have the money to do it right the first time. Now everyone has expirenced the place when it is incomplete ar half ass. Now it will be hard to get them back by adding to the place piece by piece and week by week. :hat:

First of all how would you know, since you said in a previous post that you haven't gone there yet? Second there already were speakers added and they are adding more, lights were ordered, they need to be installed, I agree with you in the fact that if someone has gone there more than once and had a bad time, that they wont be back. I will say it again this place will not be for everybody, to each his own, the place is still busy!!!! :)

I have not logged on in MANY YRS....and popped on just to relive it a bit. Good times.

In regards to this place.....I have not gone....but have yet to hear ONE good review. EVERYONE tells me that the place SUCKS!! Period!! EVERYONE!!!

I know the truth hurts...but hey....if you recognize it early enough you might be able to tap out without losing too much money. I'm sure its a losing venture already though.

Valiant effort but it is what it is. You take yrs to open and this is the best you got? dont tell me you need more time to improve it?!?! cause THERE IS NO IMPROVING IT!!! Mind you, these are friends who actually prefer the "less trendy" club scene!!! LOL

Shut it down and make it a DINER!! DONE!! I'll swing by after Deko.

PS: I am not associated with any club...but do have my preferences.

NEXT!!!!

THE LAST FEW SATURDAYS I WENT THERE, THEY HAD OVER 1000 PEOPLE...

I LOVED IT....

I LOVED THE PERFORMERS SO FAR, KIM SOZZI, AMUKA, ALLY

SERIOUSLY, GO BACK TO NOT WRITING ON THIS BOARD ANYMORE....JERKOFF

YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT. THE FOOD WAS GOOD TOO.

MY FRIENDS AND I ARE HAVING A BIRTHDAY PARTY THERE THIS WEEK.

OH... AND THEY HAVE AWESOME.... PARKING..... SO I DON'T HAVE TO PARK MY CAR ON THE STREET AND FREEZE MY ASS OFF... WAITING TO GET IN OR TO GET MY CAR OUT.......

MAJOR PLUS S9......

First of all how would you know, since you said in a previous post that you haven't gone there yet? :)

I have been there several times. You have to be confusing me with someone else??? :confused:

Seriously, I see no improvements made since the opening weekend. That is just my observation. I am not in your position so you obviously see it different. :aright: