Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A big party coming to SPIRIT soon for a good cause

Once everything is confirm i will post it, or someone i guess involve in it will post about it. Just mark your calendars tues jan 25th i believe. Man i hope all the djs come thru for this one ,lets just say 2 of the djs so far will move your mind your body and soul. WHile the other 3 djs being ask dont need introductions their names are LEGENDARY and have inspired almost every dj around now a days.. And its for a great cause all proceed will go to help the TSUNAMI tragedy.

Once everything is confirm i will post it, or someone i guess involve in it will post about it. Just mark your calendars tues jan 25th i believe. Man i hope all the djs come thru for this one ,lets just say 2 of the djs so far will move your mind your body and soul. WHile the other 3 djs being ask dont need introductions their names are LEGENDARY and have inspired almost every dj around now a days.. And its for a great cause all proceed will go to help the TSUNAMI tragedy.

I'm sure this will become one of the 500 other stickys on this page. Anyway, why post about this before its been anounced, I'm sure the people running this party are very happy with you

:duel:

we will be having a Tsunami benefit at our Canal Room Party the 27th as well...Its real important that everyone comes out and supports all of these benefits, its the least we can do...and they definitely need all the help they can get =/

Ill post more info in the next few days on ours, and I can assure you that everyone will be VERY happy when we do ;)

Gabe please post all the info on the Spirit event as soon as its available

Strange, we were discussin this topic last night, wondering when soemoen was gonna throw a benefit party...but on a Tues??? Oh well, another sick day for work

and parties on the weekdays mean only those who wanna be there come thru.

Not to be a hard-ass, but do you have a job, hunny??? I'm all about dancin', the crowd, the vibe...but c'mon...I usually have meetings on Wed mornin

not being disrespectful, but you cant say that about everyone.

and parties on the weekdays mean only those who wanna be there come thru.

100% not true. some of us have to work during the week, early in the morning and need to be functional. Staying out until all hours on a weeknight makes the previous two things very difficult. I'd like to go but having to be at work at 7:30 am makes that almost impossible. So keep your 'only those who wanna be there' comments to yourself. Assuming you have a job, you're lucky to have one that affords you the time to go out like that but some of us aren't so lucky.

hey all the people that make it out to these big parties usually work on the weekdys as well, some early some later so it really depends on the person adn job i guess. Also thats why these parties start at 8pm as well. ON the weekend i start work at 9am which is why usually part till about 7 or 730 get to work clean up and basically cant wait to go home at 4pm to sleep and go out and do it again on sat if the party is right and goin back to work on sun.

hey all the people that make it out to these big parties usually work on the weekdys as well, some early some later so it really depends on the person adn job i guess. Also thats why these parties start at 8pm as well. ON the weekend i start work at 9am which is why usually part till about 7 or 730 get to work clean up and basically cant wait to go home at 4pm to sleep and go out and do it again on sat if the party is right and goin back to work on sun.

gotta love this kid.." i start work at 9am which is why usually part till about 7 or 730 get to work clean up and basically cant wait to go home at 4pm to sleep and go out and do it again on sat if the party is right" haha yo i'm dieying right now.. too much dancing bro. :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

How old are you silverbull? I used to do what you do every weekend when I was younger and I can still do it (and my girl and me do it about every 6 - 8 weeks or so), but I need to really push myself or take "Ephedrine" to help to pull an all-nighter. Realistically at my age of 32 it's not worth it anymore even though I am in great shape and lift every day. Even though I feel the need to hear a good House set every week, I just don't go out more often then every 2 or 3 weeks and even then I don't pull all nighters excpet maybe 5 - 7 times a year.

I'm not judging your way of life or mentality with respect to the House scene, but I for one don't choose to hit the scene as often as you do. Props to you though for doing your thing silverbull. You only live once...

im 24 yrs old and im already feeling the aches and pains from all nighters and partying. My knees and ankles are falling apart and my back hurts as well. And while i may only be able to do it at the pace im at for a few more yrs i will always be a part of the scene cause i jsut love the music so much. Been installed in me since i was 8 yrs old in 1989 by my bro and cus.

Well, that's all well and good for you. I have many other things I want to do besides go out clubbing and sleeping on the weekends and pulling an all nighter usually wrecks my weekends anymore. Used to do it when I was younger but no more.