Clubplanet Nightlife Community

La Sucks

freakadon4u

Fuck All Of U

Ahh this stupid little mutt found his way here too. This dim-witted welfare recipient also said the same thing in the Chicago MB. Check it out, this dumb little mutt is getting bitch slapped there too. See there little mutt, oops I mean FreakaSizeheadedIdiot.

Ahh this stupid little mutt found his way here too. This dim-witted welfare recipient also said the same thing in the Chicago MB. Check it out, this dumb little mutt is getting bitch slapped there too. See there little mutt, oops I mean FreakaSizeheadedIdiot.

YOU ARE OFFICIALY ON MY DICK, EVERYWHERE I POST YOU FOLLOW. SOME LIL DICK WHITE BOY, WHAT A SHAME !!!!!

YOU ARE OFFICIALY ON MY DICK, EVERYWHERE I POST YOU FOLLOW. SOME LIL DICK WHITE BOY, WHAT A SHAME !!!!!

I guess I technically wouldn't be gay if I sat on the little acorn you call your dick. damn boy, how many times do you need to get bitch slapped before you realize what a fool I'm making out of you? We all know you're a pathetic little punkass.

No Time For U No More, Pussy And Money!!! I See U Said I Have An Acorn Dick, Now U Wanna See How Big My Dick Is. You Are Playin Yourself People Are Lauphing At U, Your Following All My Posts All On My Big Dick !!!!later Trailer Trash

Pussy and Money, that's no way to refer to foodstamps and your mommy. are you going to come up with something good to say? damn boy, think hard. put the forf grade edukashun to guud yoos. I wouldn't put a virus on your computer punkass. Why would I ruin the computer at the free clinic? Besides you have enough viruses to deal with. Just because you can't get knocked up by boys in the hood don't mean they should wearing a rubber when they are taxxing your ass like a pin cushion.

• 1 month later...
No Time For U No More, Pussy And Money!!! I See U Said I Have An Acorn Dick, Now U Wanna See How Big My Dick Is. You Are Playin Yourself People Are Lauphing At U, Your Following All My Posts All On My Big Dick !!!!later Trailer Trash

FUCKING DORK!!!! This shallow FUCK needs to get a life. You know he's hung like a 3 year old. Pissed off at the world cause his daddy gave him a tiny member.