Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HARDer please?

Is it just me or are all the big clubs here playing way too deep/tribal/soulful?? I shouldnt have to go 'underground' to hear it harder. i assumed NYC would have a little bit of everything but the hard shit is nowhere to be found. I'm sure there are some people out there who can kick it at 160bpm. Hardhouse..Hardtrance... bring it on please!

Is it just me or are all the big clubs here playing way too deep/tribal/soulful?? I shouldnt have to go 'underground' to hear it harder. i assumed NYC would have a little bit of everything but the hard shit is nowhere to be found. I'm sure there are some people out there who can kick it at 160bpm. Hardhouse..Hardtrance... bring it on please!

Hard Techno in NYC since last year with the Hard Noize parties, if you are in the city in feb.

we are having another hard techno party...NEW BREED..Feb. 19 @ Club Seho

you'll def hear 160 bpm :splat::spin::flame::smoke::rock:

here theres a party tonight..

Here's the info:

On January 15th DPIM brings you Easy Rider our first installment of a

promising weekly that will take place in Manhatten at Club Seho. This

weekly is to bring back the old school and amplify the new school flavor

from the Techno & House Music.

21+

9PM - 4AM

Club Seho

113 Ludlow Street ,NY

Here's the info:

21+

9PM - 4AM

Club Seho

113 Ludlow Street ,NY

harder please...?

Go every thurs at avalon in the chapel trust me.

Here's the info:

21+

9PM - 4AM

Club Seho

113 Ludlow Street ,NY

yayyaa i went last wekeend, it was a lot of fun

Hi guys n gals,

Im the guy that was asking bout hard house & hard trance in an earlier post. Well, im in New York at the moment (a bit earlier than planned!), and after reading this thread, I think i might have found what im lookin for (hopefully!).

Will give this club a go tomorrow night :biggrin:

See you there,

IXIS

:biggrin:

No one can keep up with a beat at 160. At that point your just bouncing around. I dance very fast And I can keep a beat but you can only go so fast. Anything over 130 really is to much for me. I rather rip a deep beat then anything hard. But if you enjoy hard beats you should be able to find them in the city. Just forget about big clubs they are not longer musically inclined.

ok..b/t 140 and 160?? i know they wont play hardstyle and hardcore anywhere mainstream on a regular basis...i would expect, though, that big clubs would get big names from europe at least once in a while that play a little harder. anyway...the records are out there so dont know what you mean the hard has died. its your lazy asses that have gotten old and fallen asleep. wake up!

i would expect, though, that big clubs would get big names from europe at least once in a while that play a little harder

I may not be `big`, but i do like to play it harder than what im hearing about! I would love to play in a club over here. Im coming back over on the 22nd January....anyone want to book me to play?? I`ll play for free!! If you want a demo cd, drop me a post ASAP as im going back to UK sunday evening.

Hope to hear from you soon,

IXIS

:biggrin:

ok..b/t 140 and 160?? i know they wont play hardstyle and hardcore anywhere mainstream on a regular basis...i would expect, though, that big clubs would get big names from europe at least once in a while that play a little harder. anyway...the records are out there so dont know what you mean the hard has died. its your lazy asses that have gotten old and fallen asleep. wake up!

hardcore? come to created equal the sequal this sun :) hardcore, acid techno ,hard trance, Hard House , even some good ole house music,

CEDEUCE.jpg:bounce:

15 bucks, go toRaveclick.com

for advance tix ( plus the site is a little bit more informative than cp about hard music and partys) :)