Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vacation thread

well not too hard to find the other half of a couple to take to aruba or Caymans. Aruba is awesome in the 90's everyday tradewinds blowing to keep it feeling cooler and the water is so warm.

Aruba is beutiful, I go there every year. i just got home from there 2 weeks ago. the weather is perfect too and there is always a breeze, so you dont even feel the heat. and the arubians are so nice. thats why they call it one happy island.

i've been to aruba before. Loved doing the full day Jeep tour. I dont think DePalms liked it too much we really trashed the Jeep somehow. By the time we got finished with it we could only use first gear. LOL

the dinner cruise sucked but love El Gaucho awesome food. Can't wait to go back.

i've been to aruba before. Loved doing the full day Jeep tour. I dont think DePalms liked it too much we really trashed the Jeep somehow. By the time we got finished with it we could only use first gear. LOL

the dinner cruise sucked but love El Gaucho awesome food. Can't wait to go back.

EL Gaucho, thats where you cook your food on the rock right? cause that place is the shit. i

If you want a party island Cynstan21, look into St. Maarten. It is really reasonable and lots of bars. There is a great bar on Sunset Beach...called Sunset Beach Bar..you see the huge planes take off beacuse the airport is right next to it. They have live bands and everyone there is mostly from the U.S. Also, the Sopranos Bar was pretty good too. (Only open at night, though.) The island is half French half Dutch, so it is like you are going to 2 islands instead of one. Great restaurants on the French side! It also is a lot of fun to take a boat ride over to Anguilla and go to a place called Scully Cay. It has a bar there and always bands playing island music. Hope this helps!

Also, the person who wrote about El Gaucho....you are sooooo right! It was amazing! I love their bar across the street too! :party::heart:

Definitely consider Buenos Aires. I'm not a tourist guide so I won't try and sell you. But the place is sooo inexpensive. And I had an unbelievable time.

I hear great things about Argentina, but I think I would do RIO first since I have friends from there and they can show me around.

If you want a party island Cynstan21, look into St. Maarten. It is really reasonable and lots of bars. There is a great bar on Sunset Beach...called Sunset Beach Bar..you see the huge planes take off beacuse the airport is right next to it. They have live bands and everyone there is mostly from the U.S. Also, the Sopranos Bar was pretty good too. (Only open at night, though.) The island is half French half Dutch, so it is like you are going to 2 islands instead of one. Great restaurants on the French side! It also is a lot of fun to take a boat ride over to Anguilla and go to a place called Scully Cay. It has a bar there and always bands playing island music. Hope this helps!

Also, the person who wrote about El Gaucho....you are sooooo right! It was amazing! I love their bar across the street too! :party::heart:

Yes! I hear St. Maarten is good, however, i'm not the bar type...

...but I LOVE FRENCH FOOD!!! yummy!!!

depends on the bar. if its on the beach and has a lot going on. For vacations thats a great idea. I don't know if i want to be going out clubbing until the sun comes up while on vacation. I'd rather relax and if im dating someone keep her naked until the sun comes up. LOL

maybe i better take that offer back. I dont want to end up in some aruban prision

LOL, oh no it wasn't like that, we never made it there

so you want to go to Aruba? my friends are goin in the last week of April stayin at the Wyndam $1500 each all inclusive...let me know if you want to go...hahaha

can I wear a thong too???

LOL, oh no it wasn't like that, we never made it there

so you want to go to Aruba? my friends are goin in the last week of April stayin at the Wyndam $1500 each all inclusive...let me know if you want to go...hahaha

can I wear a thong too???

actually if i go back i would rather go to the allegro. Its all inclusive and the top floor ocean suites are awesome. Plus they ahve really good food at the allegro also.

thong is a must LOL.

Chicago has a great club scene went to the original Crobar there in 1999 had a blast, and I hear the scene in Denver is pretty good as well(of course skiing, no beaches in these spots). What about Mardi Gras in New Orleans.

I will be goin to Chicago in April on business for a week (cant wait) but I usually dont like to go to places like Crobar with my co-workers but hey, I'll look into it anyhow, thanks. Dying to go to Vail or Aspen but damn, is it $$$. Not all my friends skiin/snowboardin, so I gotta stick to NY or VT.

Last year I went to New Orleans for business and it was awesome. Mardi Gras would be a littl too crazy, for ex. my friend just called tellin me that he's goin to Mardi Gras for a bachelor party...yeah, that's gonna be nuts...shit I was there the weekend of the Women's Final Four and it was crazy. You can basically have a great time there any given weekend. I highly recommend stayin at the Royal Sonnesta, but for Mardi Gras you have to book it like 2 years in advance...rooms with balconies overlookin Bourbon St...sickkk!! LOL

I will be goin to Chicago in April on business for a week (cant wait) but I usually dont like to go to places like Crobar with my co-workers but hey, I'll look into it anyhow, thanks. Dying to go to Vail or Aspen but damn, is it $$$. Not all my friends skiin/snowboardin, so I gotta stick to NY or VT.

Last year I went to New Orleans for business and it was awesome. Mardi Gras would be a littl too crazy, for ex. my friend just called tellin me that he's goin to Mardi Gras for a bachelor party...yeah, that's gonna be nuts...shit I was there the weekend of the Women's Final Four and it was crazy. You can basically have a great time there any given weekend. I highly recommend stayin at the Royal Sonnesta, but for Mardi Gras you have to book it like 2 years in advance...rooms with balconies overlookin Bourbon St...sickkk!! LOL

Cyn,

I was just looking at Vacay spots...

I decided on Aruba....we are staying at the Marriott Surf Club....

I looked into the Cayman Islands but, the island was killed with hurricanes last year...my friend just got back from the Caymans and said Sting Ray City is closed for renovations....plus, he said it was really expensive....

Who ever suggested St. Maarten is on top of things....that place can be a lot of fun...especially if you aren't going with a significant other...and best of all it's not expensive....

Cyn,

I was just looking at Vacay spots...

I decided on Aruba....we are staying at the Marriott Surf Club....

I looked into the Cayman Islands but, the island was killed with hurricanes last year...my friend just got back from the Caymans and said Sting Ray City is closed for renovations....plus, he said it was really expensive....

Who ever suggested St. Maarten is on top of things....that place can be a lot of fun...especially if you aren't going with a significant other...and best of all it's not expensive....

Good deal...sucks about the hurricanes, I heard the same about Jamaica hope the Sting Rays are ok, they are so cute when you pick them up :hat:

Enjoy Aruba...when are you goin? I'm still waitin on my travelin schedule, for work, I can't make any plans until I get that first :splat:

Good deal...sucks about the hurricanes, I heard the same about Jamaica hope the Sting Rays are ok, they are so cute when you pick them up :hat:

Enjoy Aruba...when are you goin? I'm still waitin on my travelin schedule, for work, I can't make any plans until I get that first :splat:

July 7th-13th...

Can't wait...